𝟎𝟎𝟏. masquerade

· 。゚☆: *.☽
S W E E T D E V I L

☽▎S W E E T     D E V I L  ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER ONE,
02x07 ; katherine gets a stake
through her heart

𝓑riar was infront of the Salvatore boarding house, where Stefan and Damon Salvatore lived. Damon had called her and told her to get there immediately, he also mentioned that it had something to do about Caroline — Caroline Forbes, the newly turned blonde vampire whose mother is the town sheriff. Briar and Caroline were close friends, they both had bitchy attitudes and had multiple same interests.

Briar, concerned about what happened to her dear friend, sped directly to the house the second the call ended.

So here she was; about to knock on the door but before she could, it opened revealing Damon Salvatore.

Both of them just stared at eachother, the last couple of weeks have been extremely awkward for both of them. It was silent until Briar decided to break the silence,

"Damon."

"Briar."

And the awkward atmosphere is back.

Briar inhaled sharply before looking at Damon who was leaning against the doorway and looking down at the ground, only to look up at her when she spoke, "Damon, you called me here for a reason. Where's Blondie at?" She asked and peeked her head past his body to look inside the house as if to find Caroline.

Damon moved so she could go inside and extended his arm wide as if to say 'come in', but not once did he say a word. Briar didn't even spare him one last glance before rushing inside and following the scent of her blonde friend.

Briar found Caroline in the living room, sitting on the couch. "Care!"

The blonde girl looked startled, "Briar, what are you doing here?"

"Damon called me. Are you okay?" The tribrid sat beside her, placing her hand on Caroline's shoulder.

"Here," Damon offered her a glass of blood which Caroline took with a small smile.

"I'm still shaking."

Stefan entered the room, "What happened?"

Caroline sighs heavily in response. "Go ahead, tell them. You're gonna love this." Damon told her as Stefan stepped closer to Caroline.

Briar faced the raven-haired vampire, "Don't push her, Salvatore." She hissed at him.

Damon was about to snap back but Caroline answered before he could. "I saw Katherine today."

"You did?"

"Where?"

"At the Grill. I just stopped by to just gawk and quasi-stalk Matt." Caroline said which made Briar purse her lips. The Lockwood witch didn't know what Caroline saw in Matt, he was just... boring and has no flavor.