𝟎𝟎𝟒. the last day

· 。゚☆: *.☽
S W E E T D E V I L

☽▎S W E E T     D E V I L  ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬. ₊˚.༄
ACT ONE ━━━ CHAPTER FOUR,
02x20 ; let's make a deal

𝓣o be quite honest, Briar has been thinking about exposing her secret to her friends for a while now just so she could stop pretending all the time.

So far, only about four people know about her being a tribrid — Tyler, Katherine, Klaus, and Elijah.

Other than those four people, she wasn't able to express her true self to all her other friends and it was exhausting.

And Briar was exhausted. Hence why she slept the whole morning, completely missing the fifty missed calls and texts from Tyler.

Apparently, their mother had a bad fall this morning but Briar was in such a deep sleep that she didn't notice.

"How did you not hear it, Ria?" Tyler crossed his arms as he interrogated her.

Briar scratched her head and sat down, too tired for all of this. "I don't know, Tyler! You think I'm not confused? My tiny sleeping spell which was supposed to make me sleep a little bit better went over so I was fully passed out."

Ever since the night of the Decade Dance, Briar's magic felt off.

Tyler glanced at their sleeping mother briefly and then stepped closer to the girl. "You better keep your powers in check because what happens to Mom while I'm gone will be your responsibility!" He whisper-yelled.

Briar scowled at his statement and sent him a warning sign using her red eyes. Tyler immediately backed down as if she were his alpha.

It made total sense, though, since her mysterious red eyes represented dominance over the entire werewolf community. Pretty cool, if she does say so herself.

Tyler found out about Briar through Mason. Whenever that deceased (may he rest in peace — fuck you, Damon) werewolf would drink, everything comes flying out his mouth. Of course, Tyler confronted his sister about it and Briar had no choice but to confirm that what Mason told him was true.

The Lockwood boy didn't react so well at first, feeling betrayed and hurt that she'd keep something like this from him but told their uncle. Although, he learned to realize why she was keeping it a secret and allowed her to compel him to never tell a single soul — especially Caroline.

God. Briar loves the bubbly blonde but that girl was always out for gossip.

Snitching on her was a big no-no for Briar, there was no way in hell that she'd let her uncle get away with it.