𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁.

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝. are a cross-breed of three different supernatural species, the term is commonly used to describe a vampire-werewolf-witch tribrid.

𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. magically reanimated human corpses which are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them. vampires are one of the many known supernatural species that were created by witches, albeit through the creation of their progenitors, the original vampires.

𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟. a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves on the night of the full moon. they were created by the witch Inadu as revenge against her tribe for killing her. even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, though not to the same level as a vampire, and their abilities are not as powerful compared to those they possess on the full moon while transformed.

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡. supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft. while many witches are the self-proclaimed "keepers of the balance," other witches have been known to work against the balance and use their power for personal gain.

━━━━━━

© -𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷