𝟎𝟎𝟗. the hybrid

· 。゚☆: *.☽
S W E E T     D E V I L 

☽▎S W E E T     D E V I L  ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗬𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO  ━━━  CHAPTER NINE,
03x02 ; you've heard of us

━━━━  SMOKY MOUNTAINS,
TENNESSEE.

"𝓐re you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunted Stefan while the trio climbed up the mountain, completely ignoring the struggling girl trailing behind the two males.

"I'm fine," Stefan grumbled.

"Well, I'm not!"

Briar tried her best to keep up with them but she wasn't exactly shoe prepared for this journey.

The two stopped walking and turned to see her panting heavily with her hands resting on her knees, sweat dripping down her forehead.

Stefan snickered, "Wow. You're a fucking mess. I thought you were the tribrid."

"I am," Briar simply answered as she gritted through her teeth, raising her eyes to glare at the smirking vampire.

"Then shouldn't you have enough strength to be able to climb up this mountain without a sweat?"

"Unless some disease hit you last night while you were sleeping and you're suddenly blind and dumb Stefan, I'm almost certain that you can see what shoes I'm wearing. Yes, it was my mistake for wearing four-inch heels to a fucking mountain climbing trip with you two brain-dead assholes but I had no other shoes, and our very best friend Klaus won't let me shop because he's way too paranoid that I'll run away like Katherine! So forgive me for not acting very tribrid-like right now! Phew!"

Briar slapped her chest a few times as she had just recited that whole thing in one breath.

"Very dramatic, I see," Klaus chuckled but stopped once she flashed her crimson eyes at the hybrid. "But then again, you seem to be struggling quite a bit as well, Stefan. Can't blame the lovely lady."

Briar laughed as Stefan scowled for the thousandth time since this 'trip' started. Over the weeks, Stefan was becoming more and more annoying, always complaining and always brooding. Such a loser.

"Thank you, atleast one of you is nice."

Klaus grinned at her and Stefan rolled his eyes before she held her arm out to them with a pleading look.

"But my feet really hurt, I feel like I'm going to fall during my next step. Help, please."

Klaus and Stefan shared a look before the latter nodded his head to the girl. The hybrid sighed and turned around, speeding in front of Briar before he signaled for her to jump. The tribrid held his shoulders and jumped on his back, wrapping her legs around Klaus' waist as he gripped the bottom of her thighs tightly to secure her.