𝟎𝟏𝟎. the end of the affair

· 。゚☆: *.☽
S W E E T D E V I L

☽▎S W E E T     D E V I L  ▎

· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥. ₊˚.༄
ACT TWO ━━━ CHAPTER TEN,
03x03 ; all good things
must come to an end

          𝓞n the brink of dawn, Briar had gotten a call from her brother telling her some shocking news.

"You turned in front of her?!" She was going ballistic at this point. Apparently, Tyler revealed his werewolf side to their innocent mother last night during the full moon. "I'm surprised she didn't pass out."

"She's fine, I think."

"Well, did you tell her about me?"

"No, I didn't. I decided that it should be you that should break your news to her, she's gotten enough from me. But she did ask me about you."

"And what did you say, Ty?" She asked eagerly, staying on the edge of her seat.

"Chill. I didn't say anything, I just told her to ask you yourself so don't be surprised when you get a call later."

Briar leaned back in the car seat, letting out a long sigh. This was not how she planned on breaking the news to her mother. "Yeah, uh, I'll tell her when I get back."

"When are you getting back, anyway?" Tyler asked. "Mom's kind of starting to worry, Bri. She thinks you're with Uncle Mason's friends but when she called Rhea, she totally outed you."

"What?!" She exclaimed and jumped up, startling Klaus who was driving beside her.

"Are you kidding me? Rhea's definitely gonna get it, I swear. How could she do this to me? I helped her so much when she broke her curse," Briar scoffed in disbelief and utter betrayal of her supposed friend.

"Love, if you could please tone down a bit," He spoke, looking at her. "I'm driving."

Briar just rolled her eyes at him, ignoring the hybrid. Klaus turned to look back at the road with a confused frown, not understanding why she was mad at him.

"Is that Klaus?" Tyler asked, hearing the hybrid's voice over the phone. Briar hummed but didn't bother looking at him. "How are you managing with him, Bri? The guy's a dick. He killed Elena and Jenna."

"This dick can hear you!" Klaus interfered, knowing that Tyler could hear his response.

He leaned to the side, "And for your information, Briar's going to be staying with me for quite some time so don't waste your patience, Tyler. And besides, it seems your darling sister enjoys my compa—"

The girl pushed him away before he could finish that sentence. Tyler would no doubt blabber to his girlfriend about what was happening between her and Klaus.