INTERMISSION 3

trigger warning:
   -yelling
   -abuse
   -accusation of prostitution
if you are triggered by any of those topics, please do not read. a summary for this chapter will be at the end if you still wish to know what happened.

"what the fuck?"

coraline stood on her front lawn, dumbfounded at the slew of stuff haphazardly thrown outside. she ran inside of her house, ignoring all the stares from the neighbors in the trailer park.

the first thing she saw was jenna, her sister, standing to the side with a terrified look on her face. coraline quickly swept her into a hug and sent her to her bedroom.

after jenna did as told, coraline ran down the thin hallway to her own room, only to be greeted by her mother tearing everything apart in a blind rage.

"what— mom what are— stop!"

she did her best to tear away the mess of items that was gripped into her mother's hands but it was to no avail.

"you're a fucking whore, coraline!"

coraline stepped back, shocked at her mother's words. yelling and insults wasn't a new thing, but she had never heard those words before.

"where did you get all this stuff? you're selling your body, aren't you!"

"no— mom stop im not—"

"where's this computer from then, huh?" her mom gripped the large computer case in her hands, the sides were dented from things being thrown at it. "how many guys had to use you as a glory hole for this one?"

"mom! my fucking boyfriend got that for me!" tears threatened to spill down her face.

"oh so you have a boyfriend now?" she dropped the case, not caring that it broke even more, "good! good! im glad because you're going to need somewhere to go after this."

"what—?"

"get the fuck out of my house."

coraline comes home to see her things thrown onto the lawn. her mother yells at her, and accuses her of selling her body. her mom then breaks the pc that ranboo bought her, and finally she kicks her out.