Prologue

She was dreaming that shit again...

Of which she wanted to forget...

She was in thet civil war fighting against her enemy; she had seen how many people died, when there was not enough food for the children.

nothing...

On that same battlefield holding her own laser sword she wanted to do something... she wanted to save her homeworld before those bastards could destroy it. She still had her dad's order to never give up and never let them use you in her head after all those years. Her father didn't let the western planets trade with her or at the same time learn their language, she might have a good time to trade with some western planets even though she isn't allowed to do so.

But still... she hasn't been founded from a common communist but...

From her people

China obtained Taiwan's weakness to strengthen her attack although she didn't realized that she hadn't won yet.

"You really thought you would win? It's not surprising that you surrendered so early" China said maniacally.

"so what? I've still got another card to play" Taiwan replied obviously she needed a place to recover since many parts of the planet where occupied from China so she had to find a desolate planet to recover. "What do you want to do then? Kill me in battle, cut my head? I don't care anymore" she said. Her nemesis laughed with an evil and empty tone. "That's what you said Taiwan, actually I have other plans" China explained "which is... executing you in public" he added and laughed. "You WHAT?! You can't do this I'm the one who's running this massive rock" Taiwan said with anger. She knew this wasn't inevitable but the most important thing is that China can't kill her because most of the countryhumans who got executed their supporters usually die with them in the process or in other cases they get re-educated. "You're insane! My family ruled this planet for centuries you really think killing me in public will make you win?"
Taiwan's point was right: even though her own family has ruled that planet for so many years it doesn't mean that China wasn't allowed to take it. "Ugh I don't care if your pesky family has ruled this place, the only thing I know is just that you were weak and you weren't able to protect your own world that's why I'll give you what you actually deserve"
it was at this moment that Taiwan needed to choose: or escape towards another planet or die where everyone could see her. The choice was irrelevant but she had to take it anyway, unknowingly from her own prison she stole 8000 ships even though it was a crazy idea, by doing so but many civilians and some of the architecture was pulled inside in those ships. Many of them escaped to one small planet while she tooked a warp.