5

Taiwan bolts out of the room towards the surface of her new planet when the comet hits the surface hard enough for her to feel the vibration even underground.

When she reaches the surface she grabs a nearby light rover and rushes to the place where the comet hit. Something tells her that this wasn't just a comet.

Finding the old interplanetary map is really good since they are one of the best ways to keep in contact with other planets. And this one showed her what her heart desires the most:

her old home.

It is not surprising that China treats her people bad but it still hurts a lot. She reaches the crash side and looks into the crater. The 'comet' turns out to be a spaceship.

An oddly familiar spaceship.

Taiwan jumbs down the gravel covered crash side and opens the airlock. Stale cold air greets her as she steps into the craft. Loose cable hang from the ceiling which is actually the bottom since the ship is upside down.

It is stupid from her to be on a damaged ship without a safety suit. The ship core could be damaged and leak dangerous substances or in worst case could explode. So she hurries up to get to the bridge.

It is a small cruiser without many weapons but is is quite fast. Well as long as it doesn't stick upside down in the soil of a dangerous planet.

Taiwan notices something strange. The ship is completely empty and shows signs of being shot before hitting the atmosphere. She climbs up a hallway towards the bridge and cuts up the metal door.

"Hello?" She asks loudly when entering the bridge. The front glass has shattered and only little light still works to light up the place. She freezes for a second when she sees an unconscious person lying on the side. The face shows a familiar flag.

"HONG KONG!" she yells surprised and jumps toward the other nation. He is wounded but it doesn't seem to be dangerous. "It's no use" a weak voice says from a darker part of the bridge. "He has been unconscious since China sedated him" Bhutan says from his place.

"Why are you here?" Taiwan asks confused and sends out a message to her team to get some backup. "Same as you. Brother and me wanted to escape China but he found out and managed to knock out Hong Kong but i was able to escape with him.

Now get over here and help me, i think my leg is broken." The nation explains to which Taiwan walks over and starts to get the two out of the ship.