6

The ship was ready to collapse but Taiwan manages to save Butan Hong Kong and Macau taking them into the city.

Once they arrive the nurses takes the two wounded ones to a hospital near Taiwan's palace.

Taiwan had weird dreams lately. One time she dreamed of a woman killing a black dragon then incarnating herself onto the moon. Of course it might be the lack of sleep or stress but what do those 'dreams' mean exactly?

One of the nurses enters her office with an important message for Taiwan.  "My lady your patient is awake he requests to see you" the nurse says before bowing. Taiwan knows that she is talking about Hong Kong so she walks to the hospital room where he is recovering.

The moment he sees her he has a smile on his face.
"Hey Lotus" Taiwan says as she remembers those times when he used to call her lotus.

"You still remember that name after all those years. Am I not right Wan?" Taiwan giggles a little bit hearing that name from the of the other nation.

"Why not? I still love calling you like that." The two nations laugh and soon exchange jokes remembering their childhood.

"Wan you've never changed you know? You are still the same" Hong Kong says quite nostalgic of those days when Wan was in power.

"yeah I think when i left our homeworld things changed dramatically and I don't know much of the details going on there" she discusses with the other country next to her.

"True but about the things going on back home..." he explains "they aren't what you would like to see with you eyes" Taiwan freezed for a moment getting a flashback of the situation 

"What do you mean with 'I would not want to see with my eyes'?" Taiwan asks. Hong Kong puts his hand on his mouth like he doesn't want to say it but he needs to.

"what meant is that 'he' is worse than the Japanese Empire. Most of the people fear him and to make it clear some college students tried to ask him for more humane rights but he just killed them giving them no mercy" Hong Kong explains sadly.

Taiwan needs a moment to understand what Lotus just said. "You mean that he did all of this?" Taiwan says terrified. 

"Yeah China is so horrible I am even protesting to escape from him but it isn't working" Taiwan moves closer to the window looking at the night sky and stares to the luminous stars thinking about how could her nemesis can be so cruel to her people.

"Lotus sorry if I ask you this question: do you know other countries that have worse relations with China or just can't stand him?" She asks her friend.

"well...one country that can't stand him is India she hates him but why do you ask?"

"I know it sounds weird but I need allies and I need to talk with India about the situation" Lotus agrees of what she said "well Wan I'm with you then if we have more allies we might have a chance to defeat him". The two countries agree and Taiwan begins planning her encounter with some of her old friends and India.