4

That strange tendency that makes her move closer doesn't affect the nearby humans. The orb that radiates that weird energy is an old space map.

All planets usually have one of those and it was used for navigation or science purposes. But this map isn't like the others because a regular space map would never radiate off that kind of mesmerising energy.

Nevertheless Taiwan hears a voice calling her head. It sounds like the voice is in pain. "Wan... Wan... Wan can you hear me? Please..." she hears and once she is close to the map the voice gets more powerful than before.

It also tells her to touch the orb but her own mind is against this decision at first. The risk of hurting herself is high but Taiwan doesn't care so she touches it.

The sphere suddenly opens and it projects a planet that would be very similar to Taiwan's old homeworld. It might be an optical illusion but sadly it was actually her old home.

The miners are still scared and they don't know what is going on so they decide to remain closer to the entrance. A message from the sphere pops up and explains the living conditions that are going back home:

many people died for mysterious reasons, other were executed but the most critical part was that many of her own people back home don't have the voice to speak against their new ruler.

It is a serious problem and even worse since her old enemy still wants to attack her. Taiwan's new target is to reach for new allies: Japan is an actual key role for trading and military. While she explained this to herself she looked at the map noticing a strange red comet coming towards to her current planet. She orders her guards to get ready because this signal might be a warning or possibly a threat.