5. "No the kangaroos right"

The two had jumped on a nearby roof which was also the house of Jamie, Y/N sat there laying on her back, messing around with water while listening to Jamie tell his family about his day, Bragging about his little sled adventure. Jack hung upside down watching him from the Window smiling happily but soon was filled with disappointment at the fact he still couldn't be seen.

Jack got up from his position, walked across the roof and started talking to the moon.

"There's something I'm doing wrong" he walked along the roof
"Can you just tell me what it is? because I've tried everything and no one ever sees me"
He looked up and the moon longingly awaiting an answer.

Y/N just walked up to jack and stood next to him, letting him know that she were here for him and that she supported him.

"You put me here! The least you can do is tell me- tell me why" he awaited for an answer but the moon just shone back at him.

"Come on let's go" Y/N put her hand on his shoulder an slightly smiled, jack weakly smiled back at her,
He grabbed Y/Ns hand and dragged her along a power line. She bounced on one just as a golden sand started to make its way through the town.

"Right on Time sandman" jack seemed to cheer up as he touched a line of sand, a playful dolphin swarmed around him.

Y/N laughed and touched one as well, a puppy popped up and ran around her cheerfully, it licked Y/Ns cheek before jumping back into a sand line.

Jack watched her with an adoring smile as the dream sand had started to enter numerous rooms of children, providing them with joyful dreams.

Y/N and Jack continued to watch the Dreamsand in awe,
Y/N laughed, outstretching her hand to another stream of sand, but her hand never made it there as something in the trees distracted her.
She lowered her hand and began to eye the area.

"Jack"  she whispered cautiously, he looked at her with a chuckle before he frowned once seeing her stressed demeanour.

"Did you hear that?" Y/N asked not taking her eyes off from the trees. Jack was about to reply until the sound came once again.

"THERE" she started to chase the sound, jack finally hearing what she was talking about and following close behind.

The two laughed in amusement and adrenaline of this exciting mysterious sound, jack setting off the alarms of cars and Y/N accidentally knocking over someones bike, running after whatever it was.

The two finally came to a stop, weapons armed (your hands in position) and saw something move in the distance, the two Jumped from the building that they had been standing on,
Y/Ns hands ready to strike and jacks staff pointing out in front.

The two were back to back as they kept an eye out for whatever was making the sounds.

"Are you sure it was here? Jack whispered, not taking his gaze off from around him.

"If I'm sure? We both heard it go this way-"

"Ello mate"
A strong Australian accent announced from behind, the two quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Been a long time, blizzard of 68 I believe" he nodded towards Jack.
"and you" he pointed towards Y/N "flooded my warren didn't you, Easter Sunday wasn't it?"

Y/N smirked obviously "ok but at least I helped cleaning it back up!" Y/N said to bunny.

"Bunny, still not mad about that are ya" jack leaned on his staff with a playful smirk.

"Yes" growled bunny

"We're sorry bunny" Y/N cheekily exclaimed, bunny just glared at her, but soon after softened his gaze, only the tiniest bit.