12. Found memories 2

Tw because of death and drowning (again)

Btw I've actually never lost a loved one so idk how someone would really.. react? I tried my best and I hope it's ok

Jacks POV

Together I smiled

*****

It definitely wasn't winter, the grass was green and the trees still had their leaves.
I was running away from my sister playfully as she chased me.

"You can't have fun all the time!" My mother laughed.

"Yeah you can't have fun all the time" Y/N teased/mocked, catching up to me and smiling

"Oh? And you don't?"
*******

I saw a massive tree and decided to climb it.

My sister and her friends were watching me gleefully as Y/N smirked leaning up against a tree.

I swung from the tree my legs keeping me in place as as I swung back and forth.

"Jack get down from there!" Laughed my sister.

I looked back showing no sign of changing my position.

"Wait can we try something" Y/N walked up to me and grabbed ahold of my hands, I immediately Understood what she was doing and I swung her along with me.

"You guys are gonna get hurt!" Ann's friends giggled.

"Nah" I looked down to my crush and looked at her all lovingly, "we won't"

*******

"Jackkk it's to risky!" My now girlfriend worriedly explained.

"Come on, there is just one hour left of your birthday! I have something else planned"

I was grabbing her hand and dragged her along with me.

"Besides Your brother is after me, so this is a good escape!"

"Exactly! It's dark! Imagine how much more protective he would be! There are wolves out there if my family finds out I sneaked out-"

"They won't" I laughed, "I'll protect you"
It's was dark, but I knew she could sense my smirk

All she did was groan

"Ok we're here" I took her to the edge of the cliff and I sat her down on the picnic blanket I set up earlier

"What are we doing here?"

"We are going to star gaze" I replied as I got out two pillows "I remember how much you said you liked the stars"

"Your to much" she smiled but laid back happily.

I grinned in return and went to lay down next to her.

"There're so pretty and bright"
I couldn't help but stare, she'd complain about her looks from time to time but I never understood why.
She was already perfect.

"Just like how you bright up my life" I remarked playfully.

"Don't" she dragged "I hate cheesy" she groaned, but laughed.

"My most beautiful Y/N" I bowed.

"Oh no"

"My other Half, love of my life-"

Lost memories (Jack Frost x  reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें