7. Our memories?

"Ok alright I admit it you were right about pitch" Bunny had admitted to north.

Y/N and jacked made eye contact, feeling sorry for the guardians. Y/N nodded towards Tooth as Jack nodded.

The two made their way to tooth ready to comfort her.

"I'm sorry about the fairies" jack said to tooth as he kneeled down alongside her.

Y/N sat down towards the other side of tooth and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"You should of seen them, they  put up such a fight" said tooth proudly as baby tooth flew towards her.

"Why would pitch take the teeth" jack questioned.

"Why are they so important?" Y/N asked.
"What good do they do for pitch?"

"It's not the teeth he wanted" Jack and Y/N looked at each other puzzled "it's the memories inside them" tooth finished.

Y/Ns face fell with confusion.
"What do you mean?" Asked jack

"That's why we collect the teeth, they hold the most important memories of childhood" tooth slowly started to get up and fly towards the mural.

Jack walked across the pond creating a thin layer of ice over it so both he and Y/N could walk across to stay beside Tooth.

"My fairies and I watch over them and when someone needs to remember whats important, we help them" tooth explained as they looked at the mural of herself collecting the teeth from young children.

"We had everyone's here, your teeth to" Tooth placed a hand of each of their shoulders, they both looked at her as if she had said the most bizarre thing ever.

Jack, as if reading Y/Ns mind, asked what they were both thinking

"Our memories?" Jack repeated.

"From when you were young before you became Y/N summer and Jack Frost" she smiled warmly at the two of them.

"But I wasn't anyone before I was Jack Frost" jack stated.

"No, I've always just... existed?" Y/N replied confusedly making eye contact with Jack.
"If I had a past I would remember!" She stated stubbornly.

"Of course you were, we were all someone before we were chosen" Tooth explained.

"What?" Y/N replied hurtfully,
"Why were we robbed of our own memories!" Y/N the looked angrily up at the sky.

"Ahaha you should of seen bunny!" North teased from afar.

"I told you to never mention that!" Bunny scolded looking towards jack and Y/N before turning to north again.

"That night at the pond I just assumed I-" jack started to mumble but Y/N cut him off.

"Are you saying I had a life! With a home and a family!" Y/N replied, she wasn't sure wether to be mad or happy.
"I need to sit down"
Y/N flew from the pond  and leaned up against a stone wall as she tried to process everything.

She was happy that she had a family, but mad she hadn't known for over three hundred years.

"You really don't remember?" Tooth looked over towards Y/N before turning to Jack.

"All these years the answers were right here!" Said jack in disbelief. Y/N looked up at him from her spot as he flew towards her.

"If we find out memories we'll know why were here!" Jack reached for Y/Ns hands and pulled her up from sitting down.

"Tooth you have to show us!" Y/N pleaded, her hands still his jacks grasps. Slowly Y/N started to grin, deciding to focus on the positive.
"We'll finally  have answers!"