1. Y/N summer

I felt calm, safe and at ease.

Y/N emerged out of water, breaking through the surface as something was lifting her up.

Then I felt cold. I wanted to go back down there.

Y/N was still floating in mid air, she glanced back down at the water before turning to the moon.

But the moon seemed to shine brighter, it gave me the same assuring ease and I felt safe again.

The moon placed Y/N down onto the rocks in front of her. She had been reborn right before a Pier.

He told me my name was Y/N summer

Y/N looked around curiously. She climbed her way up the rocks to the actual walking ground on the pier.

Once she was up there, the wind started to pick up.
Y/N lightly yelped as she got caught up in it, the wind was bringing her past the village and into the woods nearby.
Eventually the wind dropped her in front of a willow tree.

With a raised brow, Y/N jogged towards the tree parting the leaves away with her hands to she could walk through.

There stood a headstone.

In loving memory of beloved friend, daughter and sister
Y/N L/N
1694 to 1711
Aged 17 years
If you can remember me, I'll be with you always
see you on the other side of the stars,
Until we meet again

Weird.. we have the same name
Y/N put her hand on the headstone as she read it, receiving shivers down her spine so she backed away eerily.

I asked what I was supposed to do but the moon never told me anything since

Y/N now walked wondrously around the forest, lost and confused.
She Suddenly stopped walking once she heard a howl.

Y/N froze in her spot, she looked around seeing a cross on a nearby tree.

Suddenly a wolf ran right past, Y/N jumped out of panic to avoid it only to notice she was flying in mid air.

She grinned happily as she tried to balance herself.
Slowly, she lowered herself back down her foot that wore the anklet was first to touch the ground.

One the ground and her foot made contact, a stream of water suddenly appears from her foot and outwards.

Curiously, Y/N stepped in and immediately the current of the wave pulled her.
She laughed happily.

Coming to the end of the stream, Y/N was spat out, accidentally hitting her head into a tree.
She fell back with a laugh holding her head.

Y/N looked up to see she was taken to a village.
She got up eagerly, wanting to ask anyone who lives there where she was.

However no one was outside. They all must of been sleeping.

Until her head snapped towards a door being slammed open.
A boy ran out from the house and towards her direction.

Y/N ran to him.
"Excuse me? Could you tell me where-"

That boy had run straight through her, Y/N gasped as she stumbled back, a feeling of emptiness and loneliness starting to fill her up.

Hurt, Y/N flew away sadly.

For the next year Y/N was all alone, still confused about her existence.

However, another headstone would appear next to hers, though she had never gone back to check.

His life a beautiful memory, his absence a silent grief
Jackson Overland
1694 to 1712
Aged 18 years
To know him was to love him, the pleasure was all ours
To well loved to be forgotten
Reunited at last

And then she wasn't alone anymore.

The headstone are probably to much but I loved to many "headstone quotes" so jumbled them up on the same one.