Twelve

It's official. Giyu hates his friends.

"Come on Giyu! Get up, we have plans!" Sabito shouts at an godly hour of the morning.

"Giyu~~Don't you wanna see all our new friends again?" Shinobu sings along, and he shivers as he hears the evil in her tone.

Pulling his blankets over his head, he groans, ignoring them and rolling over in bed. They hadn't even bothered knocking today, instead abusing their spare key privileges and forcing their way into his apartment while he slept.

"Oh my god get up already!" Sabito whines, but Giyu just snuggles deeper into his blankets in protest.

"I'm not going." He says, but it's muffled by the blanket over his head.

Sabito groans loudly, Shinobu just giggling above him. He suddenly can't breathe as he feels a weight on top of him, and he wheezes as Sabito jumps onto him, laying over his body dramatically.

"Come on!! Don't be a buzzkill!"

Yeah, he hates them alright.

Mustering up all his strength, he manages to shove Sabito off of him. Unfortunately for him though, Sabito takes the blankets with him as he hits the floor, exposing him to the cold morning air of his room.

"Why can't you let me sleep in the mornings?" He whines, trying to curl back into his bed, but it's not the same.

"It's eleven." Shinobu starts, and he huffs. Still way too early in his book. "So get up and get dressed." She finishes with an order, grabbing Sabito and dragging out of the bedroom by his arm, his head hitting the door frame as he slid across the hard wood.

Giyu can't help but snicker as he hears the satisfying smack, sitting himself up in bed and stretching his arms over his head.
Shinobu closes the door behind her thankfully, and Giyu looks down at his arm, smiling as he notices a good morning message from Nemi.

Shaking his head, he rubs his eyes a few times before standing, stretching his legs and wiggling his toes. He can answer Nemi later, first he needs to change before Shinobu has his head.

Luckily for him(and probably everyone else) he'd showered the night before, so all he had to do was change and get ready for the day.

Shivering, Giyu grabs a sweater off the ground from a pile of clean laundry he has yet to put away and pulls it over his shoulders, leaving his bedroom and walking down the hall to the bathroom. He passes his living room as he does, but doesn't stop to check on his friends, knowing they're probably snuggled up on the couch with his snacks by now.

That's how they always were, and while Giyu had an inkling it wasn't exactly platonic for either of them anymore, he paid it no mind, instead making his way into the bathroom.

Flicking on the light, he frowned as he looked in the mirror. His hair was frizzy and unbrushed, his ponytail barely held together. His eyes were dark, and he sighed, turning on the sink and splashing water onto his face.

He made quick work of cleaning himself up, washing his face and brushing his teeth as fast as he could. His hair looked pretty unsalvageable at the moment, having slept on it wet, so he just ran his hand through it a few times before shoving it back into a ponytail like usual.

Once he looked less like a zombie, he left the bathroom and headed back for his room. This time he let himself spare a glance over at the living room, stopping in his tracks as he noticed both Sabito and Shinobu sat on opposite sides of his couch.