1

I'm drunk this isn't happening. I'm drunk this isn't happening. Im drunk this isn't happening. I'm drunk this isn't happening. Fuck this is happening.

He came closer to me, and my breathing hitched.

"Huang Renjun, please let me kiss you."

I sprinted out of the bed to the nearest room which happened to be that bathroom, amazing for me because it had a lock.

Was this guy actually mentally ill? How many screws are loose in his head? Does the world think my life is some kind of joke?

He knocked on the door, and I finally popped.

"Listen I don't wanna kiss you! When you find something else you want tell me, but not that!"

After I snapped out off it and saw the shocked but saddened looked on his face, my heart sank a little.

***Unlike I've led you to believe***
Unlike what I make it seem I'm not heartless. You will learn that more and more moving forward.

"Okay Renjun, would you like me drive you home."

"I'll call a cab."

"Safe way home."

"Good night."

[•]

"Good morning director."

"Good morning Renjun."

"Good morning director."

"Good morning Yangyang."

I looked behind me to see Yangyang a horrible feeling bubbling up inside me, I didn't sleep last night thinking of what happened.

***Lost Sleep***
In all of my 25 years of life yesterday I lost the most sleep. I hated it.

"Renjun, about last night-"

"That's right, I almost forgot that happened. No problem you were drunk right? The past is in the past."

***Further chest pain***
The unexplainable urge to wipe that saddened look off his face.

"Right, past in the past."

We- while Yangyang went on to record his scenes. I annualized his acting, the fool was cracking under the pressure of being the lead.

"Okay everyone, take 10 we will try to do the scene again after."

Walking up Yangyang I smiled.

"Liu wanna get coffee."

"Sure."

"Wow that's so sweet Renjun is treating his younger co-actors nicely."

The director shook his head:

"More like giving him hell."