Epilogue

When we got back to the apartment I started hitting Yangyang's chest, what the fuck was he thinking doing that?

"What is wrong with you doing that?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help but get selfish. We only have a few days left."

I stopped for a minutes and stared at the script, he was right. We only have a week or two of filming left, and after that we don't really have an excuse to see each other.

"Hey! Don't make excuses for your horniness!"

"But the noises you made clearly showed you were enjoying."

"I-I was just entertaining your fantasies in hopes you'd leave me alone it wasn't even averagely good!"

I need to myself I was lying through my teeth, but I wasn't about to let this idiot have the satisfaction of me admitting how fucking annoyingly great he is in bed.

My breathing hitched as he moved closer leaning into my ear.

"Now now Renjun we're both actors, at least use your skills to lie well. What's the point of all those awards when you can't even tell a simple little lie huh? Is it because I make you nervous injunnie? That would be very cute."

He pulled me even closer with a hand that somehow snaked it's way around my waist without me noticing.

"Although I'm flattered by the idea you'd want to entertain my fantasies, we both know those aren't sounds one makes when simply entering another."

He lifted my head up lightly to look me in the eyes.

"Now are you gonna stand here in denial the whole time, or are you gonna join me in my bed."

I swallowed hardly fully knowing he didn't mean for a peaceful good night sleep (he never does). Looking away finding his living room floor rug much more interesting I answered, but it was barely above a mutter.

"I'll... I'll join you."

I didn't even have to look at his face to know there was that stupid attractive smirk on his face. He kissed the corner of my lip pulling me even closer.

"You can't deny it Renjun. I make you feel good don't I? Of course I do, I spend so much of my time thinking of ways to help you feel good. For what it's worth you make me feel good too."

"Just shut up, you're talking to much."

"I guess it's frustrating that I know how to make you coherent, and you can't do the same."

"I'll walk away and call a cab home."

"Okay, I'll get to it no need to be impatient. Also don't worry I'll go gentle, actually gentle this time. Can't have you limping on the last few shoots."

[•]

Since that night we've been busy finishing  and promoting the show so much that outside of scripted scenes and interviews we barely had time to talk.

Then Yangyang moved on to do a drama, and that's the last I heard of him until today. Apparently he's dating his new co-star.