2

Yangyang looked at me shocked for a second.

"Well of course- but it was partly a joke. I don't want to pressure you into kissing me."

"You're not pressuring me, I'm agreeing to it."

Yangyang took my hand into his lightly.

"Renjun as much as I look up to you, I'm in love with you. The last thing I would want to do is pressure you. If you're doing this just because of the video I'll delete it anyway."

Why'd he have to look at me like that, a look I've never been given. From all the people who
love me my family, friends, fans, none have looked at me like that. It scared me in a way.

"You're not pressuring me, so just take this chance and kiss me since you want to so bad."

Yangyang smiled one last time at me before slowly leaning in and kissing me. His lips were so soft, you'd never get sick of them.

If anyone was to walk in now, it'd be catnip for the media. I knew this, knew it could end my career. Yet I still wanted more.

What came as even more of a shock was it was me who pulled Yangyang back into a second kiss when he pulled away.

Maybe it was because it was my first real kiss, not one for the screen but it was addictive. I, Huang Renjun, am here to tell you Liu Yangyang's lips are laced with witch craft.

The longer the kiss went on, my desire for more grew. Reaching my hand under his shirt to feel anything and everything.

"Renjun?"

Yangyang looked at me weirdly.

"I know I didn't even want to kiss you at first, but please keep kissing me."

He leaned down next to my ear.

"Are you sure that's all you want me to do?"

His voice sent chills down my spine, it was too knowing. I pulled him back down into a kiss, which he pulled away from a few seconds later.

"Let's take this to my room, okay?"

I nodded in response, feeling embarrassed at my actions. That night his comfortable pillows and blankets proved to be more of a challenge than anything.

The way others would look at me compared to the way Yangyang looked at me couldn't compare, his looks alone brought me absolutely pleasure.

Maybe fans were onto something when they voted him sexiest man alive, but even more than that Liu Yangyang was surreal.

***Not so innocent***
Liu Yangyang is the devil with the angels face, remember this.

The kisses, the touches, everything, I was to lost in the bless to even let the sleeplyness catch up to me.

Liu Yangyang had me lost in a dream by letting me lose myself in him.

[•]

I woke up to the harsh sun light and my head pressed into a pillow, which I sighed into.