4

I watched Yangyang's face turn to pure shock as he saw me.

"Renjun?!"

"Hey I've been waiting for you, can you give me a ride home?"

I watched his face light up before immediately falling again, huh?

"S-sure, but what about Doyoung?"

"He already left. His husband got sick, and needed him to pick up their daughter."

"Well today is a little... um sorry."

"I'll serve you some tea. Come on, I really need a ride."

[•]

The car ride was silent aside from the radio but I was too lost in thought to focus on the radio as it play.

***I went back and listen to the radio later that night and this is what it said***
"Today's horoscope, the worst one yet. Aries you're crush will ignore you, but don't be passive about it. Comfort them! Your lucky item is honey."
This will come to very ironic in a few moments

"So have you been busy lately Liu?"

"Yes I suppose, but you must be busy yourself."

"But I've been used to it for 20 years, so I'm fine."

"That's an amazing skill."

The car feel into silence again.

"Hey, why won't you look at me."

"Huh? I-I have to keep my eyes on the road? Yeah, yeah that's why."

Sheesh for an actor, that's the worst performance I've ever seen. I mean it happens all the time you screw someone, get sick of them, then act all awkward.

[•]

"Okay, I'll be going home now that I've dropped you off."

"Nonsense I invited you for tea right? Come."

He walked behind me till we got to my apartment taking our shoes off at the door.

"This is your first time here, right?"

"Yes, but I should really get going-"

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Do you know how many people I've let into my house? Let kiss me? Let see and touch me the way you have? And now you're what? Tired of me."

I felt pathetic as Yangyang didn't speak back to me, and I clung onto his shirt.

"You can't be sick of me. I wouldn't let you be sick of me."

I tried to kiss him but he pushed me away.

"Renjun, we can't."

We can't? We can't! He is the one that started all of this, and now we can't? No, no. He can't let me go, he can't just throw me away like this. That's what he can't do.