5

[a/n for context any speaking between Renjun and Yangyang for the first half is whispered]

It was very odd, you see our company has a public bus all actors and set workers can take. But today all of them went out drinking so I was alone.

You're probably thinking 'Renjun why not go with them' while the lines for today are longer and harder to memorize. I'll probably open a bottle of wine for myself when I get home.

Just then it happened, I found out what it was like to truly be harassed by Liu Yangyang. I rubbed my eyes as Yangyang smiled at me, for a second there I thought I saw a lustful demon.

He sat down next to me. Looking over his own lines for awhile, apart from Kun who was driving the bus, it was just the two of us.

"Aren't you going drinking with the others."

"No, I'm not in the mood."

I guess he noticed how I shivered a little because he passed me the blanket he had in his bag.

"Here."

"It's fine, don't you need one."

"I'm fine as long as you have one."

"Oh, thanks."

The bus ride was quite for the most part, the only semi-uncomfortable part was Yangyang sitting extremely close to me.

*Personal space*
Personal space, generally refers to the physical distance between two people. Some people don't like having that space invaded, I'm part of some people. Very little percent people didn't get the concept of personal space, Liu Yangyang was part of the very little percent people.

When I felt his hand snake it's way into the back on my jeans. I glared at him whispering.

"What the hell are you doing!?!"

"Shh, if you're not quite he'll hear us."

"Wait, don't be reckless. We can't do it here. The window is open!"

"I can fix that."

He reached over closing the curtain. Where does he think we are.

"Y-Yang wait a minute, think about this! This is a public bus!"

"Exactly, that's why I need you to be quite. You don't wanna get us caught now do you?"

I sucked in my breath as he continued, no matter how good it felt I refused to let out a noise. He was right, we can't get caught.

"You're getting loose."

"And, and y-your a pervert. How could you en-enjoy doing this on a p-public bus."

"Renjunnie, we haven't gotten started and you're already stuttering to keep shut. How cute. I'll let you get out all those noises your hiding at home, if you stay a good boy and keep your voice down."

Before I could say anything my heart dropped as our driver turned around to open the current. I could hear it beating of fear in my ears.

"Hey we're going to be stuck in traffic, is Renjun asleep?"

"Yes, and just drop us off at my house we need to run lines."

"Of course."

"He's closed the curtain now kitten."

"Don't kitten me, w-why are you d-doing this."

"Because you couldn't kept your lustful thoughts to yourself today, don't pretend you didn't eye fuck me earlier. I'm not blind."

"I-I-"

"You you what kitten, use words."

"I wasn't e-eye fucking you."

"Mhm sure. You just happened to start at me while bitting your lip the whole time I was shirtless for the shower scene right?"

I went silent for a second not knowing how to answer.

"They may have not noticed, but I know what you look like when begging to be fucked. Remember this."

I swallowed, what was I supposed to say to that? It's not like I could say he was wrong... god how did I get here.

"You're not saying anything, do you want me to stop?"

"N-no, you can- should please keep going."

"Gladly."

And he did do it gladly. I felt on fire and pathetic in a way. He brings out the true masochist in me, and I don't know if I like it. But somehow I also love it.

Usually as I shortly mentioned companies rent out public buses for the cast and crew to use as transportation. This means that most of the time fans will wait to see actors pass by, and usually you should wave for fan service.

Most of the time I do this, but today their voices were distant. I could hear fans talking from outside the bus, our names being said. I couldn't focus on a word they said though. I could only focus on him.

Sentences in his voice that send me into pure pleasure, hoaxing me into a spell, whispering to me, drawing me in. A Siren song that I would follow, even knowing the dangers of it.

***Liu Yangyang's few sentences that formed a Siren Song***
"Shh, just like that kitten."
"Voice down. Good boy."
"Does that feel good?"
"Do you like that? I'll do it again for you good boy."
"You're beautiful like this."
"So you really like this too. I love learning all the ways I can ravish your body, don't be shy to tell me."
"Good boy, is that what you like to hear. How ethereal you're to be doing this with? You're such a good good boy."

I was lost, if you told me months ago I'd be doing this with Liu Yangyang I would've said you were crazy. Now in contrast if you told me I ever stopped I'd tell you were crazy.

Liu Yangyang, he is the man that has seen every inch of my body, while touching my soul. Somehow he's sneaking his way through my walls, and I'm not just in it for the amazing sex at this point. But we haven't gotten to that realization yet at this point.

 But we haven't gotten to that realization yet at this point

~tbc~