2: Pigeon fight and manon

Dear:  unknown  

Akumas, something I seem to fight almost every day.

Sometimes I worry that people don't realize that just because me and Chatnoir save the day everyday so far, doesn't mean we always will.

Sometimes I worry that the people of Paris aren't afraid enough, leading to them not trying to save themselves as well as they would of if they thought they weren't coming back.

I wonder if they forget that we could mess up and they could never return.

The amount of trust they have in Paris's hero's is kind of daunting, having so many lives in my hands everyday is scary.

                  From: Marinette 

~~~~~~~~~Marinette's (AKA) Ladybug's POV.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette now in her red and black super heroine suit raced back down the Ally way to find Manon.

 The young girl was huddled in the Ally way, Ladybug quickly came up to her.

"Hello Manon, Marinette told me to come save you"

She gave the child a slight smile, tho Manon rubbed her wet eyes and sniffed, ladybug realized she had been crying.

"Manon are you okay?!"

She asked worriedly, Manon stood up, looking up at Ladybug

"What if Marinette gets hurt!? You have to save her"

She sniffed, Ladybug bent down to pick up the girl

"I already got Marinette to safety don't worry"

Manon nodded feeling a little better she rested her head on Ladybug's shoulder, the tiredness catching up with her.

Ladybug wasted no more time as she unclasped her yoyo, spinning it around for a few moments till she let it go, and at that it flung across the air connecting around a pole on a roof, it wrapped around it a few times, Ladybug tugged it a couple times before actually using it to swing through the air.

One thing was for sure, Ladybug was so done with dealing with Mr pigeon, that she was willing to feed every pigeon in Paris to a certain black cat, for breakfast.

She heard cats like to eat birds.

                                                                         ——

Manon had fallen asleep in Ladybug's arms, as much as she struggled to keep her tired eyes open, Ladybug, Aka marinette gave a slight smile at the finally peaceful girl who lay in her arms.

A thump sounded behind her, Ladybug turned in a defensive stance but soon calmed at the sight of her fellow partner in crime, Chat Noir.

"Good morni- who is this? A new Miraculous holder?"

"Not to offend you m'lady but they seem to get younger every time you choose a new holder"

Chat chuckled amusement in his eyes.

 Ladybug just rolled her eyes turning around,

"Guess who's back... mr p-"

Chat Groaned holding up a hand, as if to say 'Stop'

"-Don't even tell me I don't want to know"

Chat's hands were now covering his face that stared up at the sky