23. Was blind but now i see

Dear,  Unknown 

Time.

How much time do i have left?

On this world.

Because i hope it's forever

I don't want to leave this world behind

Despite its hardships.

From, Marinette   xoxo 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ladybug/Marinette's 3rd person POV.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a month since Ladybug had left a statement to the police, it had been a month since they moved into Chloés, and it had been more then a month that Marinette had been missing to the public.

It hurt to see her family in pain because of her, they were growing restless with worry she could tell, the rest of paris was beginning to lose hope, maybe her family too.

It broke her heart to watch Adriens break as he watched the news for any updates but always received that there was nothing new, it broke her heart to watch his break every time he turned on the tv.

It really did.

But she tried to not think about that, she knew it was for the best this way, and that Marinette was okay and alive, one day they would see her again, and she could just pull them into a hug, and sob into her parents shoulders, explain to them her problems, oh how she wished at points she didn't have the weight of the world on her shoulders at times.

Sometimes she wished she wasn't ladybug, that she could just go sob her worries to her parents and have them hold her tight and tell her what to do, what  direction to take.

Console her.

But that was impossible.

Ladybug didn't dwell on that tho, she was determined to stay strong and not let her emotions get to her, she knew they wouldn't help her defeat Hawkmoth, and she had to remain sharp, and strong.

Ladybug had sat next to the window alot lately, watching the weather change from fall leaves to snow, as she tried to figure out her next move.

She had talked to Chat a bit, but there was not much to talk about, they tried to think of a way to take down Hawkmoth, but they had nothing.

Hawkmoth hadn't akumatized anyone in months, they had no lead to where he lived.

Ladybug still accompanied Chat to search for Marinette, but the crisp snowy air froze them both to the core, making it harder to stay out for longer periods of time, tho some times they would take jackets, tho she refused to use a power ups to help them, as she didn't want to waist powers for something not Akuma related, and also, there was no point she knew as she was Marinette the girl they were searching for.

Chloé had also managed to keep anyone from finding out Ladybug and Adrien stayed in her room, after staying with her for a few weeks her obnoxious personality seemed to calm down as well, Ladybug and Adrien both thankful for her going down a few notches.

And as for Master Fu, Ladybug recalled going to see him, finding him in the company of an older Woman, maryanne? She couldn't remember her name, she had heard it as she watched them from a distance, she knew he forgot about his memories of Ladybug and she decided it was best not to disrupt the couples date.