12. The New Ladybug?

Dear, Unknown  

I hope that you, and I 

Can forgive me.

I let my Miraculous go,

And a part of me knows I'll regret it.

But the other half is relieved.

Please forgive me.

From, Marinette xoxo

~~~~~~Nathalie's POV. AKA, Coccinelle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a day since Nathalie had taken on the role of Ladybug, she hadn't transformed at all since she saved Marinette, tho she knew she would have to tonight, as she would meet chat Noir for patrol.

She had a serious conversation with Gabriel, of him saying she let Marinette escape but she denied, saying she tried to fight her off but she got the miraculous and left, Gabriel was furious that he had lost the ladybug Miraculous, tho Nathalie wasn't fired.

She knew too much to be fired.

He couldn't let that information out.

She was a bit nervous on what she would say to Chatnoir tho, she could never measure up to his real partner, he would be devastated knowing Ladybug wouldn't come back, at least not come back for a little while.

Nathalie wanted to believe Marinette would return to take them back, but when she stared into Marinettes eyes as she promised she would Nathalie could see she was lying.

She knew Marinette didn't have an absolute answer to that question, that she just said it to please her, and there was a chance she may never want the earrings back, but Nathalie remained hopeful, that one day she would come back, she knew Marinette would hopefully eventually come to that realization.

Gabriel had gone to sleep an hour ago, leaving Nathalie with time to herself, so she took that to an advantage and called out to Tiki

"Tiki spots on!"

She called, her body being enveloped by the red suit.

She opened her window climbing out, she began to feel nauseous as she stared down at how high off the ground she was but she shook it off, pulling out her yo-yo she attached it to the nearest object to use to fly across Paris with.

Little did she know a certain cat was jumping out of a window in the same building a few minutes behind her. 

Nathalie sat down on the edge of the Eiffel Tower her legs swinging beneath her as she sat under the moonlight.

A sound was heard behind her, she didn't have to turn to tell it was Chat, she could recognize the sound of his shoes any where after the constant research she did with Gabriel on finding there true identities, she did get the job for her extraordinary memory.

"M'lady, you got a new suit?"

Chat noir spoke sounding a bit confused 

Nathalie took a deep breathe

"Hello Chat, unfortunately I'm not the Ladybug you know"