14. Curiosity of a cat

(New cover! drawn by me!) (book previously called, Curiosity killed the Chat)

Dear,  Unknown 

'In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods, they have not forgotten this'

Some more then others it seems.

From,  Marinette  

~~~~~~~~~~Marinette's POV./ 3rd person POV. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette walked along besides Chloé and Kagami, it was a weird group looking in from the outside, Kagami didn't talk much, Chloé spoke too much and well Marinette just adorned a solemn expression, like she was zoned out not even listening to the Blonde girl who was ranting besides her.

It was true, Marinette wasn't paying too much attention to Chloés words, she was deep in her own thoughts, swirling around and around in the back of her mind.

And soon enough they stood outside her bakery.

"Are you going to be alright?"

Chloé asked for once not screeching out Marinette's last name at the end of it

Marinette nodded

"I'll be okay, your right, Adriens gone, and we have to accept that"

"So don't worry about me too much, I'll be okay"

Marinette spoke with a short smile

Chloé wrapped her in a hug Pulling Kagami into it as well

Today seemed to have rubbed off on Chloé as she seemed actually, nice for a change with no friendly or unfriendly insults, she actually seemed to care.

Then the three of them let go of each other

Kagami giving a smile herself

"We don't need Adrien to take down Lila"

She spoke

"You are our lucky charm, all we need is you to take her down"

"You are the bravest person we know"

She continued 

"Lilas lies may be her greatest talent, and be the thing that makes her so powerful and unbeatable, but just as her lying capabilities are her strength they will also her downfall"

Marinette pulled Kagami and Chloé into another hug

"Thanks for that Kagami, your right... lying will be her downfall."

"Thank you both of you"

And then with a wave and a goodbye Marinette entered her house leaving the others to walk home.

°°°°

Tikki flew out of Marinettes purse as she entered her room, a smile on her face?

Marinette knew Tikki was with Coccinelle, this Tikki being a Hallucination from over tiredness, but she seemed so real.