3. Ex best friends & ex archenemies

Dear:  unknown.

chloé bourgeois, the mayors daughter, the mean girl who has bugged me a lot of my life.

I find it hard to remember why we even became archenemies, it's been so long, But I've realized that under her layers, deep down somewhere she has a heart.

You shouldn't forget that just like everyone else, she has emotions too, even when she is being mean and uncaring.

Everyone has feelings, everyone has emotions.

                                     From: Marinette 

~~~~~~~~~~Marinette's POV.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Marinette had awoken early the next day, well she hadn't slept well during the night anyways, she was too anxious about what her and chloe were gonna do about Lila, she wasn't gonna lie to herself, if they didn't think of something soon, well the pair could only guess what Lila could do.

But Marinette had to brush it off because school was starting in a few minutes, and she didn't want to be late... again.

She chucked on her sweater and ran downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette walked into the school grounds, her backpack hung over her shoulder, her classmates didn't even notice or bother to look her way.

They were all huddled at the side talking, besides from Chloe, she was sat on a bench alone applying lip gloss.

Marinette made her way towards her, if you told her last year she was going to be conversing with Chloe she probably wouldn't have believed you, but here was Marinette walking up to the the blonde haired girl casually.

Marinette stopped in front of the girl, her shadow falling over Chloe, Chloe groaned,

"Dupaincheng, what are you doing here? Move your blocking the light!"

She growled, Marinette stepped to the side a bit before starting a conversation 

"Soo..."

Chloe interrupted her shaking her hand at her in a shooing manner

"What do you want? Just because we're meeting later doesn't mean I want to be your friend"

Marinette rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms in front of her

"Fine, fine, thought you may want some company since Sabrina is gone, and really we need a plan, but I'll just go to class early"

Chloe didn't even look up as she responded 

"Great bye"

Marinette walked up the school steps towards the class rooms, her bag growing heavy, she walked into the locker room, placing her bag down in front of the shiny grey rows of stacked school lockers.

After unlocking hers she placed her bag inside grabbing her books out of it, then she shut it behind her and headed out of the small locker room.

When she entered class the only other person there was Adrien, he was sharpening pencils boredly, he seemed to ignore her every time she tried to talk to him and she wanted to know why, so she walked up to his desk books in hand.

"Heyyy Adr-ien..."

She paused awkwardly, as he didn't seem to care to listen to her

"Why do you keep ignoring me?"