11. Captured

(Nathalie if she had the Ladybug miraculous^^) (drawn by me myself and I)

~~~~~~~~~~~3rd person POV. Following Marinette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Blink'

      'Blink'

'Blink'

As Marinette began to open her eyes the dim light flooded in, everything was blurry but soon a moment later her vision began to refocus and she could see clearly again.

Her head was pounding, and she groaned as she tried to move, from the sharp headache it gave her.

She went to rub her hand on her head but she couldn't move them? 

Her arms were tied to a chair in a dungeon type place, the walls seemingly metal, and besides her some bushes filled with moths? And a structure sat far to the left of her, in the shape of a coffin.

Her head was still pounding especially when she moved, it even hurt to move her eyes too fast, and she was fighting the urge to fall back into unconsciousness.

But she was brought more alert at the sound of shoes walking towards her, and looking up she could tell it was Hawkmoth and... Mayura? She thought Mayura tried to save her but here she was still on Hawkmoths side?

"Hello Ladybug, I see your awake now, I was wondering when you would be"

Hawkmoths deep voice barked out

Mayura stayed silent besides him looking slightly guilty? Tho it was hard to tell.

"I won't let you have my Miraculous"

Ladybug snapped at him trying to pull her arms and legs free. 

He just chuckled walking closer to her

"Oh but I already have them in my grasp, or do you forget, that your the one tied up"

Marinette struggled as he tried to grab her earrings, but it was no use.

And soon in Ladybugs place sat Marinette, Hawkmoth looked shocked for a moment but it soon turned back to a smug smile.

"Thanks for these Marinette, your doing the world a favour giving them up"

He spoke turning on his heal he and Mayura walked away leaving Marinette alone.

Marinette sat there in shock, anger and guilt

She failed!? How could she allow that to happen! Was all that ran through her mind

'You failed'

'You failed'

'You failed'

The thoughts consumed her she couldn't take it anymore, she screamed as loud as she possibly could, the sound echoing off the walls, letting her frustrations out.

Her head was still pounding from being hit earlier, and her vision was starting to go black, she tried to fight it but after awhile she couldn't no longer and slipped into the darkness of her mind.