The Dream SMP!

AYE
GUESS WHO'S BACK TO WRITING?
ME! LEAF! SO HOW WERE Y'ALL WHILE I WAS GONE? GOOD? BAD? IDK U TELL ME :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-Narrator's POV-*

It was a normal minecraft day, you were farming and building, but you didn't expect to be teleported somewhere you didn't know!

You looked around confused, where were you?

You saw someone walking towards you.

You looked at them more closely.

They had a mask on so you couldn't tell what they looked like other than hair and clothes.

Who is this? Did they teleport you here?

You weren't sure, but you wanted answers.

"Who are you?" you politely asked.

"I'm Dream, founder of Dream SIMP and all the land near and around it!" 'Dream' said.

"Um...Okay?"

"Would you like a tour?"

"Sure!"

~~~~Time skip to after the tour~~~~

"And that's about it!" Dream exclaimed. 

"Okay!" You said, starting to walk away.

"By the way, Y/n, I'm actually DreamXD! I'm just here to watch over while the real Dream is in prison."

"Wait wh-" You couldn't finish your sentence before DreamXD vanished.

"Is everyone going to be this strange..?" you asked yourself.

Suddenly a voice shouted from behind you "Nope! It's just him that's that weird! I'm Tubbo by the way!"

"JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK-" You shouted as you jumped nearly 15 blocks in the air.

"Oh no! I didn't mean to scare you!" The person said, concerned.

"Um, it's fine I guess, just please don't sneak up on me next time."

"Okay! Want to meet my friends, Ranboo and Tommy?"

"Sure, I can meet them soon, but I would like to get tools, and build a house first."

Sure, DreamXD had given you wooden tools, but those were wooden tools.

You were almost certain that almost everyone would have diamond or netherite.

You wanted to be as geared up as possible, because death is very unappealing. Very very unappealing.

As for the house, well, a house is necessary.

 "Okay! By the way, I never got your name." Tubbo said.

"It's Y/n, see you later, Tubbo!"

"See you later, Y/n!"

And with that, you went your separate ways.

You went to build a house and get at least iron tools.

Tubbo ran off to do who knows what. Probably to meet up with his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha! I got the first chapter done! It's the first chapter so no yandere themes yet! I will try to keep updates consistent but with school not out for the summer yet I kinda gotta do that in the weekday mornings .-. but other than that there SHOULD BE nothing standing in my way of updating AT LEAST every idk...maybe saturday? or earlier? other than me being a bit sick. eh, i will try to update every week, and on special occasions i might update more than once, so yea, school is ending (at least for me) in two weeks, luckily these weeks are seeming to go by faster the happier i get so
see y'all next chapter ^v^