Torturing Wilbur.

~Narrator's POV~ (at this point do i even have to clarify??)

You finally found Wilbur at Gay Target, he was looking at ropes and syringes ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶y̶l̶y̶.

So you did the logical thing, and took out your axe.

You flipped it around and snuck up behind Wilbur, ready to hit him with the back of your axe.

And you did just that, then you dragged him to your basement and tied him up, very tightly I might add, it looked like it hurt.

When he awoke you immediately started to torture him.

~~TW: TORTURING IG~~

You punched him in his ̶h̶o̶t̶ ugly face, going for his nose.

You almost broke it, sadly you didn't have enough force with your punch.

"Holy shit you pack a real hard punch!" Wilbur chuckled as you punched him.

"I try" You replied to his comment.

You walked to a table, grabbing some non-lethal, but very painful, poison.

You forcefully pried open his eyes and poured in the poison, covering his mouth as well to prevent him from screaming.

His muffled shrieks did fill the air, however, as the poison was fiercely burning his eyes.

He thrashed and screamed in his restraints. It was a painful sight to see, kinda.

After you finished pouring the poison, you threw the bottle to god knows where and picked up some pliers.

You turned back towards Wilbur, reaching out for his mouth, and sticking them in it.

His eyes widened as he realized what you were about to do, shrieking when you did in fact, pull out his teeth.

You yelled, "SHUT UP!"

That didn't stop him, though. He was crying too much to listen.

Eventually when you pulled out all of his teeth, you stopped.

And then you found some tweezers, and Wilbur cried out in fear.

You got close to his hands, moving the tweezers closer and closer and closer.

Til you grabbed his fingernail with the tweezer.

And pulled it off, slowly, but surely, taking off his fingernails, one, by one.

He screamed at you to stop until his voice was gone.

He didn't like pain, at least, not this much pain.  

After you pulled off his fingernails, you moved on to breaking his hands.

You grabbed a normal building hammer and got to work.

You started with his right hand, bringing the hammer down on the back of it very harshly.

It almost broke, but didn't.

So you did it again, this time with more force.

It broke this time, so you moved on to the left hand, treating it the same.

Wilbur was crying and whimpering at this point.

You still weren't satisfied, so you grabbed some rusty nails and screwdriver.

You drove the nails through his nail-less fingers.

Wilbur was silently sobbing now, and you were getting annoyed at this.

So you grabbed your sword, and sliced part of his arm open, then his leg.

You cut across his stomach, then you drove the sword through his chest, killing him.

You stepped back, admiring your work, then untied him and brought him to a nearby plains biome to burn the body.

But you heard someone behind you, just as you were about to burn the body of the one, the only, Wilbur Soot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~