Um..Hi Wilbur???

Hi, um, this is being written at like-
12 am
so
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Narrators POV~

You woke up in a dank cave. You remembered Ranboo and Niki losing lives...oh no..

You saw Wilbur walking up to you.

"YOU SICK BASTARD" You shouted angrily

"Oh my sweet N/n...you'll never understand if you keep yelling at me like that." Wilbur tried to sooth your anger

It did not work.

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD I NOT BE UPSET AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!"

"Oh my, sweet...Stop yelling. Right now." Wilbur started to get angy

"NO, FUCK YOU!" You yelled right back, just as angy

Wilbur grabbed something off of a table, and you soon realized it was the drug.

"Wait what are you doing?-" You started to say, but stopped as he walked back over.

"If you don't shut up, I will drug you again." He growled.

"O-okay..okay man....sheesh" You whimpered.

He smiles "Good. Now, I have something lovely planned for you and I."

"Like what?" You inquired.

"Wedding, date, honeymoons... you name it, I have it planned" He said creepily.

"O-oh...kids..?" You questioned

"Indeed children! We can adopt if that makes you more comfortable, my dear."

"Um, alright... I'd rather not have kids at all..." You said quietly, still scared of Wilbur.

"Oh, but why? My dear, You wouldn't want to make me mad, would you?" He said, as he gestured to the drug.

"S-Sorry..." You didn't want to comment on how toxic of a relationship this would be.

"Oh, it's quite alright, but if I want to have kids, adopted or not, you will follow." He grinned creepily.

You stayed silent. You started thinking of ways to escape, but you had to wait until Wilbur was gone.

"And if you're thinking of escaping, you can't! I locked all the doors! From the outside" He said.

He turned and walked over to a wall with a TV on it. "Now, shall we watch a movie? Perhaps you'll truly calm down."

"Why would I calm down!? I've been kidnapped! AND TRAUMATIZED" You yelled at him

Wilbur ignored your yelling. "Let's watch some Disney movies! How about Alice in Wonderland or Beauty and the Beast?" Wilbur asked.

"Can we watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" You hoped.

"We will watch whatever you want, my dear!" He said, turning on the TV.

You and Wilbur watched all the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies that night. You had completely forgotten about escaping, and you were mad about that.

Wilbur fell asleep at one point, you know that much.

You realized that he was mumbling in his sleep. You focused on him instead of the TV, wanting to know what he was saying.

"4..2..0.." Wilbur mumbled, you didn't know what the code was for, but you took a mental note of it. (haha 420 haha drug number hah a)

You looked around for a bit, seeing if there were any escape routes.
'And if you're thinking of escaping, you can't! I locked all the doors! From the outside' You remember what Wilbur said, thinking a moment, how could you actually escape if he locked all the doors from the outside?

K e y.

Yes, that's it! You need a key! Unless...he put face ID or hand ID on the doors...

Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meep
Hello again, sorry for not updating for a while :[
Ive been
Busy.
So sorry

but here, another chappy :DDDDDDDDDD