PRISON!?-

PSPSPSPS EARLY UPDATE HAHA 
COME GET EM
also,
"this is muttering(with quotes)" this is thinking this is a/ns this is normal text describing what is happening and "this is whispering to someone" yall got that?
also a bit of a trigger warning, there are some mentions of blood, and a big reveal furing the riggering scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrator's POV*

As you were heading home, you felt a pair of eyes watching from the forest. You swiftly turned around to look, but there was nothing there.

"H-hello..? Is someone there?" Shortly after you asked, someone poked their head out of the forest. "Ah, Hello!" The mysterious figure had said, a bit too excitedly.

"Wh- Tubbo?" You ask, confused. "Yes! I'm Tubbo, not some other person!" He giggled. "Although, I would like you to meet some of my friends, then I want to show you one of the biggest builds on the server!" He smiled.

"Umm, alright? Why were you watching me from behind a tree...?"

He looks away nervously. "Well...um...No reason!-"

"Tubs...just tell me."

"W-wellbecausethereisadangerousperson-"

He paused to catch his breath, "-namedTechnobladeandIwasafraidhemighthurtyou."

You hadn't quite heard what he said, so you asked "What was that Tubs?"

"There is a dangerous person named Technoblade, and I was afraid he might hurt you!" He said, clearly worried.

"Aw, Tubs! I would've been fine! I'm really good at PVP. Plus, I can handle myself!" You said confidently.

"No but he's really powerful, EVERYONE calls him the Blood God!" Tubbo seemed serious, but you were still confident.

"Well, this 'Blood God' can go fuck off because I have what he more than likely doesn't! CONFIDENCE!"

Tubbo looked at your armor. "You don't have netherite gear. He does."

He was right. "Well...um..that's true but I could still take him!" You said, not quite as confident.

"Okay, well, let's just go see the biggest build of the server, and my friends." He clearly wanted the conversation to change. "Okay!"

~~Time Skip to meeting Tubbo's friends (Tommy, and Wilbur [I mean he isn't really his friend but yk still])~~

You and Tubbo were walking up to Tommy's house, when Wilbur had spotted you two. "Hey Tubbo, who's this?" 

 "Wilbur, I'd like you to meet Y/n! Y/n, this is Wilbur."

Wilbur smiled at you, but something was a little off.. "Ah, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Y/n." You shrugged off the feeling. "Same to you, Wilbur."

Tubbo quietly said "Um, now if you'll excuse us, Wilbur, Y/n and I were just about to go find Tommy-"

Wilbur waved his hand dismissively "Oh, that old kid? He's at L'manburg." Tubbo looked confused, and quietly asked "Why would Tommy be at L'manburg...?"

"I don't know, but he is." Wilbur said to Tubbo. "Okay,Wilbur, let's say he is at L'manburg, why would he be there?"

Wilbur scoffs "I just said I don't know!"

"You probably do!" Tubbo started to yell. "I don't, though!" "Yes you do! I fucking know it!" Tubbo was full-on screaming at Wilbur.

Wilbur looked even angrier. "No i fucking don't you idiotic, stupid ass child!"