Mining, then new people!

Hey besties ^v^ am backkkkk with another chapterrr how are yalllll?
im gooooood but DAMN can my grandma [REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED]
anyway! enjoy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrators POV*

You were mining for who knows how long before you finally found some iron!

It seemed iron wasn't very common in these parts, probably because there were so many buildings, meaning there were probably many people.

After getting bored of mining, you build a somewhat nice house.

Once you finished, you went to look for Tubbo, and you found him after at least 20-30 minutes of searching.

You found him in a place called 'Snowchester'.

You suspected it was some form of, I don't know, government?  Disgusting.

Anyways, you went inside to look for Tubbo and exactly 6 seconds later you found him talking to a tall half-white half-black man.

You went up to Tubbo and said "Hi."

Tubbo, not knowing you were standing there, jumped 3 blocks in the air.

"Tubbo are you okay!?" You nearly shout as he falls down.

"Yeah, i'm fine Y/n" He says, a bit pained.

You gestured to the tall man. "So who's this, Tubs?"

"Oh this is Ranboo!, Ranboo, meet Y/n, they're new here! Y/n, meet Ranboo! He's my platonic husband!"

You looked up at him. "Okay! Hi, Ranboo! Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Y/n."

You smiled at him then turned to Tubbo. "So, wanna hang out now? If Ranboo wants to join, he can"

"Sure, Y/n. We can hang out now! Ranboo, wanna join us?"

"Okay! I don't really have anything to do right now anyway."

"Great! Let's go!"

~~Time skip to after hanging out for a bit~~

"That was fun!" you exclaimed. "Verily!" Ranboo said.

"Yea! It was super fun! Especially the part where we almost fell off a cliff and died!" Tubbo excitedly yelled.

"Uh, Tubs, I don't think that was very fun...." you warily muttered.

"No but it was! Ranboo, you agree, right?"

Ranboo looked nervous. "Um, no, that wasn't actually very fun, Tubbo"

Tubbo sighed dramatically "Fine...I guess it was a little scary" At least he finally admitted it was a bit scary.

"A LITTLE? TUBS,EVEN YOU ADMITTED THAT WE ALMOST DIED!"

Ranboo nodded "Y/n is right, Tubbo, we did almost die."

"But-But- it was fun though! Right!?" Tubbo desperately questioned.

"I mean...I guess it was a little fun...?" You timidly answered, afraid of what was going on in Tubbo's mind.

"Um, well, I best be going, I'll leave you two to do whatever platonic husbands do..." you said as you scurried away.

~~Tubbo's POV~~

"Oh, they're just the perfect friend material! I love them platonically so much!"

"Um, Tubbo, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just checking..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PSPSPSPS COME GET EM
COME GET THE NEXT CHAPTR
BE HAPPYFUL PLS IT TOOK SO LONG TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AFTER THE TIME SKIP IM-
BUT ANYWAYYYYY THE *REAL* YAHN-DAY-RAY ACTION WILL HAPPEN MORE SO IN CHAPTER 5 OR 6 LOLZ