e c s c a pe

BEEP THE BOP
NOTHER CHAPPR
ENJJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

You thought for a minute.

No, he wasn't rich enough for a face or hand ID.

So it's either that code, or it took a key. Which it was probably the former, you thought. You started to quietly look around, finding nothing of use to you at the time, but some things that may be useful in the future, like a baseball bat, a knife, and some nails. Yes, very useful, probably.

You found the door. It indeed had a passcode, so you were correct. You input the code, 420. It opened. You ran out quickly and quietly so as to not awaken your captor.

Wilbur's POV

I just woke up, ugh, i'm still tired...wait a minute....where's Y/n!?
They were just here a minute ago!

I heard a door just a bit ago...did I sleep-talk again!?

Maybe I did.

WAIT FUCK THEY ESCAPED! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck how am I gonna get them back safe and sound with me?! No! Shit! This is so fucking bad! They'll never be safe and happy if they're out THERE with all the bad things!

They can handle theirself, right?

Hopefully...

Narrator's POV

You were running as fast as you could, trying to get away from the house that captivated you, yet it seemed like it was always.right.behind.you.

Eventually, you had found a cozy-looking home in the snowy tundra.

You wanted to walk in but...

"Ow!" You were hit on the head. Whats with you and being kidnapped these days!?