New nurse🥺

Recap
When I got there it was.......................
...............................................................
Camilla knight POV
It was actually pretty nice for an insane asylum I got out grabbed all my stuff then got out my car when I walked  in the place on the inside was much nicer then the outside but they where both really pretty I walked down the hall and then stopped when I saw the head mister of this place.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to open up after some time he finally came out with some blonde haired girl and green eyes she was pretty but she was very very but I left it alone because I was always taught to NEVER body shame and I started to scold myself because I kinda did.

She had a little white stuff on the side of her lips I didn't want to touch it because I don't know what it is but I did tell her and she quickly ran to the women's washroom I was about to say something until I turned around only for him to shove pastel pink scrubs and a key card.

With a piece of paper I went to the family washroom because when I walked into the women's it was disgusting pee on the seat, paper everywhere, water everywhere it's like toddlers went to the restroom in here.

And I wasn't having that and the family room was way cleaner then the women's washroom and it was kinda embarrassing because for a nice place they sure as heck where not clean but anyways after I got dressed I put on those little what ever you call them you know they look like flats but they are see through and for the shower.

I then put on my glasses then put my stuff in a locker I looked down at my paper to see who I got and actually it was to of them so I was kinda nervous but excited at the same time as I got to the door I opened it with my key card and...................

WORK OUT IN THAT PUSSAY (finish it)
Not me uploading all these damn chapters at the same timeee, NEXT CALLER NEXT CALLER (finish it)
-RawwTink😘