There crazy😭😅

Camilla knight POV
I put on my scrubs then walked out my locker room today I felt uneasy like something bad was bond to happen I grabbed my key card and walked into the boys room it was empty I walked fully into the room only to see they were still no where in site.

I walked out there room and went into the head misters room "where are Nathen and Nolan" I asked him, he looked up at me and rolled his eyes "they were moved to a different room" he said while walking up to me.

"You know a beautiful woman like you should be with a man like me" I looked at him with him anger how dare he try to hit on me after he just was with that girl yesterday that's so trifling.

I pushed his hands off me and turned to leave until that was he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me down on his desk "you little bitch" he started to undo his belt then pulled his pants down.

I kicked him in the nuts then punched him dead in his face I got up grabbed my stuff and ran out I whipped my face because my vision was getting messed up from all the crying I had been doing.

I got home through myself on the couch and cried, I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by a loud bang coming from the kitchen I got up and slowly walked over to the kitchen and what I saw made my heart stop.

"Babygirl he's dead"
"I enjoyed his screams of pleading for his life"

Make sure y'all go check out my new book fantasy plsssss