MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS😍

Camilla POV
I wake up in a dim lighted room, I go to push my hair back and that's when I noticed my hands are chained and so are my legs.

"AHHHHH HELP ME", I scream hoping just someone could here me but I was met with silence, I struggled against the restrains as tears pricked my eyes.

I wanted to leave.

I wanted to go home.

I wish I never took that stupid job.

As I was so busy caught up in my own thoughts and tears I didn't notice how both demon seeds Nathan and Nolan were right in front of me.

Nathan crouched down and made me look up at him, his eyes held anger and.......sadness?

I was looking in his eyes and he had sadness in his eyes, his demon self had sadness in his eyes.

My head went to the side and a stinging sensation was left on my cheek, tears rolled down my eyes as I grabbed my cheek and looked back up at them.

"How dare you hit me then run away", Nathan says to me, "don't you ever put your hands on me babygirl", was his last words.

He walked over to the chains and unlocked them then pulled me up and gave me to Nolan, "we can start your punishment now baby".

Nolan walked me over to a dark side of the room, then turned on the lights and I screamed at what I saw, it was whips and more chains and knifes and guns and other stuff.

Nolan walked me over to the table while screamed at the top of my lungs and swung my arms around, "LET ME GO PLEASE" "PLEASE", I screamed sobbing my eyes out.

He placed me on the table and locked me down.

Then Nolan walked out with a nine tailed diamond whip, fear struck in my heart.

"W....w..what", he smiled a sickly smile and walked over to me, I screamed but all he did was whisper in my ear.

"Only the best for you", as soon as he finished that sentence he brought the whip up and smacked it against me, "AHHHHHHHH", I screamed out.

It made it no better that I was naked

He brought it up
Then down
Then up
Then down
Then up
Then down
Then up
Then down
Then he kept doing it all again

I couldn't scream anymore as my throat hurts and I felt like I broke my vocal cords, I could only cry but I cried so much I just ended up taking the pain.

Once he was done he came up to me and kissed me up on forehead and pushed my hair out my face then unlocked me, he picked me up and put me on his hip and walked up some stairs.

I was placed in a room and he locked the door behind him.

I felt like I had to throw up

I crawled to the restroom and opened the door, I went to the toilet and emptied my guts.

I looked at myself in the mirror and tears came to my eyes, my face had a purple mark and my lip was busted.

I pulled myself up on the counter and let out a sob, I had purple, dark red bruises all on my body, I had blood dripping from my thighs, stomach, chest and more.

I couldn't breathe, I felt trapped

I felt dizzy, I stumbled back and fell on the floor.

My eyes slowly closed and the last thing I saw was those two demons.
___________________________________

Ok y'all I am in a holly jolly mood because it's CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS and I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and that I love you all and I'm so proud that you all made it this far with all the Covid going around.

And I'm greatly happy that I reached 623 followers I love you all 💗❣️

And I'm so happy for 133k reads on my daddies
And 13k reads in this book, it makes me really happy.

And i know some people have a birthday on Christmas so HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎊🎈

I might update all my books today, but I will try