My new patients😨😍

Recap
I opened the door with my key card and.........
...............................................................
Camilla knight
I saw two men one of them had there back turned towards the wall the chains of his hands, feet, and neck the other one had chains also but this time he was at a table with his head down.

They still didn't notice me so I knocked on the wall and the one that was sitting at the table head snapped up at me he was beautiful he had black curly hair with dark brown almost black eyes with pink full lips that I would so like to kiss.

"H...hi I'm ca...Camilla and I will be y'all nurse" I said to them well mostly the man that was looking at me.

They didn't say anything so I walked all the way into the room and sat down in front of the man who was looking at me I looked down at the paper to see his name was Nolan, his name was very pretty.

"Hey Nolan" I said to him, he just looked at me not saying anything.

I looked over at Nathen and slowly walked over to him, I was shaking because it looks could kill I would be 6ft underneath i tapped on his shoulder and his head snapped behind him looking me dead in the eyes.

His eyes were pitch black and he looked just like his brother "he...hey Nathen" his face went from hard to soft his lips turned up into a smirk he looked me up and down while licking his lips.

And I felt a wet substance fill my panties he didn't say anything either and the head mister if this place told me they would not talk so I came ready, I pulled out two note pads and pens then handed it to them they looked at it for some time then started to write on it.

We went back and forth with questions they would occasionally rub up against me or breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine it was time for me to leave I grabbed me stuff then left it without telling them goodbye and saying goodnight.

-

I got in the shower got out put on a red over sized shirt then ate ice cream while watching sponge bob square pants I felt eyes on me so I checked outside and saw two black figures outside I quickly closed my blinds then grabbed a knife from my kitchen put it underneath my pillow turned off my light then went to sleep.

If you didn't vote take ya ugly,fine, annoying ass back to the chapters and vote that goes for this one to.