HELP ME 😭

Camilla Pov

"AHHH", I scream and dash to the door I yank it open and run out my breath heavy my eyes full of tears, they are crazy its only been o day or two and they broke out.

My legs hurt, I turn into the ally way and hide behind a dumpster I can't breathe I felt trapped tears still poured down my face I couldn't move in fear of them finding me.

10 minutes had went by and they still were not here, I was about to move when the snap of a twig then the sound of Nathans voice caused a shiver to run down my spine.

My lips quivered my hands trembled my heart rate speeding up.

"Babyyyyyy, come out come out wherever you are", he sang out like this is.....is....is..just some friendly game when it's not he is insane he needs help but instead of me helping I made him even more crazier.

Hands wrapped around my waist a pulled me back into a hard chest.

"AHHHHHHHH HELP ME HELP ME HELPPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE", I scream he put his hand over my mouth and I choke out sobs his other hand had both my hands in his.

He picked me up and walked over to a black limo, I began crying and shaking my head, at this point I knew I was going to die and I didn't want to, but if I kept crying and not doing anything that was sure to happen.

I opened my mouth and bit his hand really hard, his hand slipped from my mouth and a few curse words slipped from him also.

I pulled my hand forward then pushed it back really hard into his face.

"Aw fuck", was his only response blood was running down his nose and I took that opportunity and slipped out his hands. I ran and ran and ran.

My legs hurt, I couldn't breathe but I'd be damned if I stop.

I saw a restaurant ahead, I pushed myself even harder then before and before I knew it I was here people started at me crazy, but I ignored them.

I walked over to a table and sat down, not even seconds later a waiter came, "hi mam what could I get you", "uhm just....just a water please", he nodded his head and walked off.

I relaxed my body into the chair and managed my breathing again then the waiter came back, I told him thank you and drunk my water it felt good to have a sip of cold water.

All the running I was doing my throat was painfully parched.

I finished with my water and just sat there, I don't know what I'm going to do everyone is leaving and the restaurant is about to close.

Just as I figured out what I am going to do, someone sits right infront of me.

I look up and my blood runs cold, Nolan was infront of me with a stone cold look, he looked different tho he had on a all black suit instead of his.........other outfit.

"Aw, babygirl did you think you could get away, ya know Nathan is very mad at you for running darling guess that calls for a punishment".

P.....punishment.

Everything around me starts to spin and suddenly I can't breathe, my body becomes sluggish then all I see is black.

HEY YALLLLL I know I know I been gone for a lil minute and i give yall permission to curse me out if you feel like it but this chapter was a lil rushed cuz I hot to get ready for school but vote and comment mfs LOVE YALL BYEEEEEEEE.