Prologue | Fours years ago

Roux POV:

A smile makes it's way to my face as I stare at the angel in my arms , I never knew you could love such a small human being until I had my daughter. Watching and bouncing my sweet girl around the room causing her to let out a soft yawn that almost has my heart ready to jump out of my chest.

"Your so beautiful my little Alvara." I whisper , only to see those big blue eyes staring back at me with pure innocence. Her little fingers grasps around my index finger I'm about to let out an "Aww" before someone beats me to it. I quickly turn around to see my bestfriend Vanessa standing in the doorway of the nursery staring at me and ally.

"I'm sorry if I startled you." she apologized her eyes never making it to me.

"It's okay , I was just spending a little time with her before Vito and I go out tonight." I reassured her. She doesn't waste any more time before taking Alvara out of my arms. I look at her surprised before letting out a small laugh "You know sometimes I wonder if she's actually my kid or yours by the way you hog her from everyone." Vanessa smiles before looking up at me with tears in her eyes I furrow my eyebrows not knowing what caused the sudden mood change.

"What's wrong Nessa?" I asked worried. She sniffled before replying "Y-You guys made such a beautiful kid. Thank you for making me an Zia Roux it means a lot to me omg." she rambled before sitting Ally in her crib and pulling me into a tight hug. I smile before hugging her back we stay like this for a couple of minutes before she let's go and makes her way back to the crib staring at Ally.

I watch in amusement for a moment before dismissing myself telling her I'm going to find Vito , her eyes never leave alvara she just waves me off. I make my way down the Corridor to our bedroom only to not find my husband there , I don't make it a big deal since he may just be in his office working late. On my way to his office I pass a couple men who just look at me like they've seen a ghost. Weird. I mumble to myself before I'm greeted by the tall black wooden doors of his office , knocking just in case he's having a meeting when I don't get a response I put my ear to the door only to hear faint moaning sounds that sound like a woman. I take a quick breather not being able to believe that Vito could be possibly cheating on me , while trying to convince myself that I'm maybe just hearing things it only makes me even more angry.

Wrapping me hand around the doorknob I grab the blades I always keep with me out of my back pocket. Taking one last deep breath , I throw the door open only to see my supposed husband getting rode by a girl I recognize as a dancer from one of his clubs. I stand leaning against his bookshelf waiting for one of them to look up and notice me , not even two seconds later the brunette looks up stopping the action she was doing on my husband. I give her the nastiest look a person can give someone as I walk closer rounding the desk where both of them can see me , my focus is still on the girl as I tower over her. She stares back at me with pure fear in her eyes as I can feel my husband staring at me from behind her.

I then turn my attention to my husband staring at him emotionless all that I can process in my head is that this motherfucker really crossed me not with anyone who is powerful but with a fucking whore who fucks a pole every night. I continue to stare at him until he finally clears his throat clearly knowing he pissed me the fuck off.

"Jade get out I need a moment with my wife." He says breaking eye contact looking at the back of her head. I don't think so. Jade starts to get up looking for her skirt as she's searching my husband hasn't even looked back at me which just riles me up even more. When she announces she finds it like anyone asked my husband turns his attention back to me reaching out for my hand I quickly snatch it back.