2'

Roux Pov :

It's now been a hour since Alvara and I have been on the road to the Moretti estate, the closer we got the more anxious I became. Calming all of my overwhelming nerves I turn on the long road turning down the music as my car comes face to face with the blacked out gate carrying the "M" engraving. Taking a deep breath I look back at Alvara only to see that she had fallen asleep with a small pout on her little lips a smile appears on my face before turning around rolling down the window placing my hand on the scanner.

When it doesn't immediately take my hand for recognition I pull my hand back almost feeling stupid for thinking Vito kept my handprint for access after all these years. Letting out a deep breath I reach for my phone unlocking it searching for Vanessa's number, as I'm pressing the dial button I hear a beep from the scanner. Looking back over at it I'm almost shocked that it recognized me not soon after the blacked out gates start to open giving me access to continue my drive up to the estate. 

As the house came into view my palms began to sweat from the anxiety of seeing my husband after so many years , pulling around to the front and turning off the ignition I step out of the car. Making my way over to Alvaras door as I'm opening the door a pair of arms pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god Roux I can't believe you actually came back." Vanessa said squeezing me even more.

"Ness I pretty sure I'm going to be crushed to death if you don't let go." I laughed well tried to at least considering as it was hard.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm just really excited to see you back at home." She rushed out before practically pushing me out the way and rushing to the open car door and pulling Alvara out of the car.

I watched in amusement as Ness smothers ally in kisses causing a small groan from ally . She slowly opens her eyes before quickly throwing her hands around nessa's neck.

"Auntie Nessy!!!" she shrieked in excitement.

"Ahh yes it's me my little stella i've missed you soooo much." she said pinching ally's cheeks before pulling her into a tight hug seeming as she didn't want to let go. They hug for what seems like forever before ally asks trying to pushing whining that aunt nessa was trying to kill her. We laugh at her remark before I clear my throat almost regretting what I was about to ask.

"Where's Vito?" I asked narrowing my eyes at Vanessa , she froze at my words before saying he was in his office having a meeting. She turns her head to look at me as I look over at Alvara and back at her she nods her head knowingly as I turn towards the big mansion. Taking a deep breath I walk up the steps passing the guards they curtly nod their head opening the door for me I give them a quiet "Thank You." 

As the doors open I head up the stairs and down the corridor towards the big black oak doors surprised I still remember my way around the mansion, stopping in front of the doors I take a few seconds contemplating on knocking. Deciding I've never knocked before when he was in a meeting so I wrap my hands around the cold handle and push the door open , as soon as the door opened a pair of grey eyes met my blue ones.

Walking further in the room my eyes never leaving his we glare at each other for what seems like hours before he clears his throat.

"Roman. Enzo.

"Please give my wife and I a moment alone." he bossed.

Roman and Enzo turn to leave the room but not before giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, a brief smile covers my face and leaves once I hear the door close. Still feeling those grey eyes stare daggers into me I whip my head around to return the gesture.

"Sit." he demanded.

Scoffing at his lack of manners "No thanks."

"I'm not going to ask you again Andrea so I advise you to sit the fuck down before I make you." spat Vito.