3'

This was a bad idea ....

And I mean a very bad idea. The whole car ride was ruined by vito's presence and I was regretting it with every second that went by. I even considered shooting myself in the head and shooting him too simply because he was either singing along to the music of the radio loudly, constantly touching me or even begging me for a kiss every five minutes. And what makes it even  worse is the fact he was doing it on purpose knowing it would piss me off. 

After what seems like forever we finally make it to the warehouse. Turning off the engine I walk towards the door down the stairs and around a couple corners before turning around signaling vito to turn around so I can enter the code to the door. He scoffs before turning around murmuring  something under his breath I ignore what he says and type in the code pushing the door open and pulling vito along with me.

The walk towards my office didn't take long as not many of my men were at the warehouse some were either at the strip club banging a stripper or they were at home with their families which I didn't really care about because I know the importance of family. When I make it to my office I reach for the handle before it's quickly  pulled open by Matteo.

"Boss." he announced giving me a nod opening the door wider giving me and vito room to enter.

I sit in my office chair about to tell vito he can sit on the couch in the corner but he seems to stand behind me. Not caring enough to tell him to move I gesture matteo to the seat in front of me. He takes the seat pulling out a yellow file folder and handing it to me, but his eyes never seem to meet mine but they meet the grey ones behind me. I feel vito's grip tighten on my chair obviously not liking the stare down matteos giving him.

Clearing my throat his eyes finally seem to focus back on me but not before giving vito another glance.

"He's fine to be in here Matteo I trust him. So why don't we hurry this up so I can get back home to my daughter." I boasted anxious to get back to alvara.

Clearing his throat. " I'm sorry boss but I'm just confused on who he is. Is he a new client or something?"

I go to respond but I'm quickly interrupted by no one other than Vittorio Elias Moretti.

"I'm her husband it's nice to meet you Matteo the Informant." his deep voice sneered taking pride in belittling Matteo.

Matteo's eyes narrowed obviously not liking the petty nickname Vittorio gave him. He goes to bite back at vito before I interrupt him not wanting a fight between two men with big egos destroying my precious office. Well mainly I didn't want Vito killing another one of my men who are close to me.

"Who is this man Matteo." I say staring at the picture of the man who looks almost sixty considering how bad his skin looked dried out and flaky.

"This is Richard Davis he's forty six years old and one of Declan's closet friends. He has four kids ranging from ages seven to twelve and his wife is Symone Davis when I looked into her there isn't much there other than she was in foster care which means she doesn't come from a rich family. Richard purchased her from a sex trafficking ring and married her a couple months after buying her, he keeps her locked up you never really get to see her unless it's at charity events or balls because he likes to keep up the image of  the charming husband who rescued his wife from a sex trafficking ring to keep what he does in the dark hidden." he rushed out in one breath before continuing. " Richard owns two sex trafficking rings but there used to be three before your mom burned down his club which is why the next part of what I have to tell you might not be good." He looked at me with sad eyes waiting for me to tell him to continue.

I nod my head wanting him to continue. " When I seen your mom burned down his club I called your uncle to see if he knew of an Richard Davis and he said yes .... Richard was there when your parents were killed he was the one who killed your mom as he hated her for ruining one of his rings. Now with him and declan both wanting to kill you that was his reason to attack you and that's what he did boss but it seems he may know that you have a child which can make everything even more uglier I'm afraid."