Introduction Sequence

As the song begins, two people can be seen sitting down next to each other looking to the night sky as they are Soejammy and Kitty. Soejammy has a big smile as he points to the different constellations to try and find them. Soejammy gets bonked in the head as he looks to see Donald was waiting with Goofy and Sora to move on to the next location. Rubbing his head, Soejammy got up and looked at Kitty to hold his hand out. Kitty smiled and took his hand as the screen fades to black and shows the title of the book.

The next scene begins as it shows the Gummi Ship flying through space as it shows different worlds. In the ship, it shows Donald flying the ship while Sora, Kitty and Goofy are sleeping in their seats. Soejammy notices Kitty shivers softly as he gets up to place a coat over her to keep her warmed up. He soon walks over to where Donald is and talks about where they should go next. After a heated talk over arguing about what they should do, he walks out of the room and summons his Keyblade and goes to a place to practice his stance. In the Stronghold of the villains of the story, it shows dark silhouettes that go past each one that gives an evil smile. It soon shows the leader as lightning was produced behind them. In the world where the heroes are currently at, they were preparing to face the boss giant Heartless.

As the group began to fight their opponent, Soejammy blocked a big strike from the enemy as it was directed towards Kitty. Kitty notices the next attack as it was heading towards Soejammy from the right. She grabs onto him and pulls him away in time to dodge the attack. Sora, Donald and Goofy had jumped into the air and attacked the creature. Their combined attack manages to stun the Heartless for a moment. Soejammy prepares his Keyblade as he builds up power as Kitty did the same to help deal damage to the Heartless. Just as the Heartless was getting up, it noticed too late of the magical power Soejammy and Kitty built up to cast Firaga at the enemy. The magic gets sent towards the enemy as the ball of fire blows the Heartless up as the flames die down to show the Heart leaving the Heartless. Once the Keyhole is safe, Sora uses the Keyblade to seal the Keyhole and protect the world.