Chapter 3: The wonders of Wonderland and a Friend in need.

Soejammy's point of view

Location: Gummi Ship

On the Gummi Ship, Kitty was excitedly looking around and seeing everything there was to see that was to know. Seeing what controlled the Gummi Ship to other switches. Donald was trying to keep up with Kitty as she was really happy to be in a spaceship.

Kitty: Oooo~!! What does this do~??

Donald: Don't touch that!

Hitting a switch, Donald got blasted with the AC as his head was encased in a block of ice.

Soejammy: Huh... The literal term of "Chill" out.

Sora and Goofy seemed to like the joke as Donald reached for his wand and tried to call out a spell. But with his head in a block of ice, he couldn't really say much.

Soejammy: Don't worry, I got it...

Getting prepared, I held my Oblivion as I carefully aimed at Donald's head.

Soejammy: Your eyebrows may get singed...

Freaking out, Donald began to run as I chased after him.

Soejammy: HEY! GET BACK HERE!! I NEED TO SLOW ROAST YOU FOR A SECOND!!!

I could see Donald trying to keep his head up while he ran as I was trying to carefully aim Oblivion to cast magic. Everyone on the ship was laughing. From Sora, Goofy, Kitty, Jiminy Cricket and Mini-Nep that I had discovered in my pocket before leaving Traverse Town. I pounced at Donald to knock him down while I aimed at Donald.

Soejammy: This will be over in a sec... Say... "Roasted!"

I could hear Donald scream in the block of ice as I cast Fire to deal with the block of ice on his head. At the same time, I was thinking back to the talk in Traverse Town. Along with finding a certain small person in my pocket...

Flashback

World: Traverse Town

Location: First District

In Traverse Town, we were about to walk the long road back to head to the First District. Instead of that, I went to the door and unlocked the Third District and decided to use this door back. Once arriving into the First District, Leon had more to say before we would be on our way.

Leon: Make sure you've prepared for the journey ahead of you. We don't know how far the heartless have spread.

Yuffie: Check out the shops here. They've got some pretty neat stuff!

A girl who I have known to be Aerith, wore a pink dress with a lilac belt around her waist. Her brown hair is braided on both sides with a pink bow in her hair. Aerith was white skinned with green eyes while she wore brown boots and had metal wristbands on both arms that seemed to be coil wires. In her hands, was a pouch of money that I would remember her giving us. About 500 munny to be exact.

 About 500 munny to be exact