Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 1

Third point of view

World: Hallowed Bastion

Location: Planning Room

In the projection room as it shows the heroes and the Gummi Ship, Chronos was looking intently at the group. Donald was trying to fly the ship, while Nintega was strangle holding Soejammy.

Soejammy (Projection): Let me at the controls!!

Nintega (Projection): After what I was told about your flying!? No thanks!!

Soejammy (Projection): My neeeeeeed! My neeeeeeed for fast speeeeeeeed!

Nintega (Projection): How long does it take to make him pass out!?

Soejammy was actively trying to move around from lifting his back, bouncing around and even rolling.

Soejammy (Projection): Mika za lombo! Cha ka gobenz!!!

Nintega (Projection): "Let me go! I want to fly!!!" I know what you said, and it ain't happening!!

Soejammy (Projection): Micha chobo makita!

Nintega (Projection): Hey! Keep my mother out of this!!

As the two continued fighting with each other, Kitty came into the cockpit annoyed as she yelled the command.

Kitty (Projection): SIT BOY!!

As Kitty said the command, Soejammy fell down hard on Nintega as the spell even crushed the other as well.

Nintega (Projection): WHY ME!?

Kitty (Projection): I could HEAR you both fighting in MY ROOM, in my SLEEP! Can't a girl sleep to try and recover magic here?! It takes a lot out of you, you know?!

Soejammy (Projection): Not me! I have so much energy, that's why I always blow some off on the duck! You don't see me complaining here!

Nintega (Projection): You trying to kill us both here right now!?

As Soejammy said that, tick marks were appearing on Kitty's head as she stomped up to where Soejammy and Nintega were. Unsure whether it was the tick marks or the annoyed look in her sleepy looking eyes, the two shivered in fear a little.

Kitty (Projection): What I am TRYING to do, is to be able to get enough rest to be able to HELP! To be able to make sure we all get out of this ALIVE as we have no idea what Chronos could be planning! Jammy may be his main target, but we are ALL in this mess! And YOU!

Looking at Soejammy directly for this sentence, Kitty continued what she wanted to say.

Kitty (Projection): Need to stop messing with Donald! We may not have the greatest trust in him, but he's still a member of this team!

Soejammy (Projection): B-But... I love to mess with him...

Kitty (Projection): Then tell me. How are we meant to be able to gain trust and work together better when you keep messing with him to the point he's about ready to explode from anger?

Soejammy looked away and didn't meet Kitty in the eyes as he wanted to say something, but just stopped doing anything. Kitty sighed as she moved to try looking him in the eye.

Kitty (Projection): I understand wanting to mess with him and you do everything out of being scared... But maybe just try and tone it down just a little? At least to show that we can all at least work together in the situations we need that trust?