Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 2

Third point of view

Location: DIO's Realm

As a projection showed Soejammy's group and having reclaimed a part of the Holy Corpse, DIO and Enyaba looked on curiously.

Enyaba: A Dagger that slows down time? That hardly compares to your stand's power, your greatness.

DIO (Heaven Ascended): But, I do wonder what other secrets it holds. If not just slowing down time, what other secrets does this user hold in using this object? I sense great power from that artifact, and as the one who controls all, I shall take what is mine.

Chuckling, DIO crossed his arms and looked at Soejammy with a smirk.

DIO (Heaven Ascended): But his abilities interest me nonetheless.

Location: Morioh

Soejammy: Okay... How do we get Jotaro here...

Looking at the Corpse part, it began to resonate for a moment before a crack in time appeared before Jotaro walked through.

Soejammy: Ah, well. If life had a button...

Pulling out a button that said "Easy" on it, Soejammy pressed it.

Button: That was easy.

Kitty began to wake up when hearing the button speak as she held her head.

Kitty: What was easy...? I bet it was easy commentating when the rest of us risked our damn lives and you and Nintega happily just laughed... Ow... My head...!

Donald: Not to mention betting his soul against another Stand User to get information.

While rubbing her forehead to get rid of the pounding in her head, Kitty glanced at Donald with a blank look.

Kitty: Repeat that...?

Donald was about to say that again, when Soejammy covered his bill.

Soejammy: What Donald was saying, you saved everyone's life and you did fantastically. That's what he said.

Not even believing for one moment what Soejammy was saying, she held up one hand and slowly got a claw out.

Kitty: The more you lie, the more you risk being clawed. I know Donald said about you betting your soul. ARE YOU INSANE?!?!

Soejammy: For the record, this was a master of betting and gambling. Do you WANT to face a cheater like him around? You know I am a master of tricks and deceitfulness, I was the perfect candidate to handle him.

Kitty only rolled her eyes and retracted her claw, just so used to Soejammy constantly doing everything himself when he got the chance.

Kitty: Yeah sure... Put the burden on yourself again... No change there... So what even happened and what's the next steps?

Nintega: Well, we got a part reclaimed of the Holy Corpse, now we need to go with Jotaro to find where Pucci is. As long as we can get his stuff before he becomes Made in Heaven...

Soejammy: In the official Netflix release, it's Maiden Heaven.

Imagining Pucci being called Maiden Heaven, Polnareff was holding onto his stomach in laughter.

Polnareff: What, does Pucci dress up in a nice dress and some high heels? Maybe some makeup and a wig for long hair?

Nintega looked at Polnareff and stared at him to not be laughing.