Prologue

Kitty's point of view

World: ???

Darkness... An endless void of nothingness that can swallow just about anyone up... It sounds just like any kind of bad fate... Well, that's about to happen to me...

???: All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different.

If all hearts began in darkness, then why is there light...?

???: Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature.

If someone did something like that, then why do people become friends... Make bonds...? If everyone had the intention to hurt others... Then why go through the effort...? My mind began going back to the memories I made as I thought of my times with my friends. The laughing, the bonding, even the times we protected each other...

???: In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.

Just when I thought I was going to just let the darkness swallow me up, I heard a voice.

???: "Darkness is the heart's true essence"??? Man, you must be one sick guy to think that. To be honest, that's very depressing coming from you.

I began seeing a light with two figures as I felt I was being pulled back towards them.

???: The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!

The more I was being pulled to someone, the more I realized who it was.

Soejammy: Just because you have power, that power is something you're going to burn through like a spicy meal of curry. Because when you get the runs, you're going to go crapping in your pants. And quite honestly, I'm going to show you what happens when you mess with my friends!

Sora: The Keyblade doesn't make up for what power we gain, it's how we use it. Our friends are our power!

I watched on as I was brought back to being conscious as Soejammy held a hand to me.

Soejammy: We're not afraid of the darkness. Because as long as we have each other, nothing will break our bonds.

I smiled as I took Soejammy's hand as we prepared ourselves with Sora for what would be our final battle with our enemy.

Prologue. End.