Chapter 6: Soaring through the skies. Legends of Icarus.

Third point of view

World: ???

Location: Villains' hideout.

Staring at the heroes who are helpless on Soejammy's driving through space, the dark figure was soon to be revealed to be Hades.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hades: Look at those shrimps. They cannot stop that guy from taking the driver's seat. Kinda brings a smile to my face honestly. I like chaos myself.

Appearing next to Hades out of nowhere, Chronos looks at the projection of the heroes.

Chronos: Yes... Fascinating, isn't it...

Jumping back after being scared, Hades raised his arms.

Hades: Whoa! Gonna have to put a bell on ya. Hate when he does that.

Chronos: And sadly, you will never get a bell on me. I wouldn't even allow you to do it.

Hades: Oh, come on. Just one bell. Just to alert someone when-

The next instance, Hades was up against the wall with Chronos holding his throat.

Chronos: You were saying...?

Hades: Augh...! O-Okay...! Point made...!

Chronos lets go of Hades' throat as the god of the Underworld falls to his knees and coughs. Reigniting his hair, Hades got up and brushed himself off.

Hades: Okay, what do you want? You don't normally show up unless it's something you got cooked up. And trust me...

Hades summoned a cigar and lit it up.

Hades: I do know how to do it~

Chronos: Enough with your jokes, they're as dead as you are.

Hades was about to say something when he pointed to Chronos.

Hades: Wait, wasn't that a joke you made?

Chronos looked back towards Hades as the god raised his hands up.

Hades: Okay, okay. No need to push me to the wall again. I'll take my leave.

Hades was about to walk past Chronos when his robe was grabbed by Chronos.

Chronos: Did I say, "You can leave"? No, I think not.

Hades: Oh, come on! What do you want?? I have places to be. Contracts to sign. Deals to cut corners on. In my defense, what have you done this whole time?

Chronos: Observing and keeping a "watchful" eye on a certain someone.

Hades had a look of just not caring and rubbed his face down to deal with this craziness.