14.

Third person pov

"Tae, I really want to help you but there is only one place I can take you to, and I don't think that place is any better than this," Jimin says, his voice not more than a whisper.

He had been coming to the pack mansion every day now, just to speak to Taehyung.

He'd always act like he was here to meet Jungho so that the demon wolf doesn't suspect anything. Jungho wasn't even aware of the extreme hatred that Jimin held for him and it was better that way.

They were in a room at the moment, Namjoon guarding it from outside. They would be informed by Namjoon if anyone--a warrior or Jungho--was coming near the room they were in.

"Jiminie, please just get me out of here. I can't stay here. I'm scared every day that maybe these people will beat me to death like the way they did to many of these omegas. I can't take it anymore. Please," Taehyung begs, desperation lacing his words.

Jimin looks at him with sad eyes. The boy was traumatized; he knew it.

Even after getting out of here, Taehyung will still feel the fear that he feels here. But nobody could do anything about that now as they can't go back in time to fix things.

Jimin could only save his bestfriend from further torture. Taehyung was the only one he had now.

His mom and dad left him here, in the terrene pack, stating that they had had enough of the pack and the head alpha. (Jungho is his dad's brother)

Jimin was only seventeen back then and had refused to go anywhere away from terrene because he didn't want to stay away from Taehyung.

He couldn't leave the boy alone knowing how much the younger depended on him for his happiness.

And it wasn't like he would like being away from him anyway. The past years, everyday was hell for him.

Every fucking day he would think about Taehyung but convinced himself that the omega was somewhere else for his own safety but once he realized where the younger actually was, he felt like killing himself.

All he had was the younger now. And his mate...

He shakes his head, removing every other thought from his mind and concentrating on Taehyung.

"Okay, then are you ready to go to Jeon Jungkook's house? Do you know him? He's Jungho's son," Jimin says but his tone was oddly laced with anger.

Jeon Jungkook... my mate. The one who walked past me like he didn't realize that I was his mate.

Taehyung doesn't speak. He was too deep in thought. He had cried enough now. He wanted to know why Jungkook did that.

He has always treated his mate like he's the most important thing in the world and his mate? He just walked past him, not even looking at him.

He wanted to know why. He had strong willpower and after going through all of whatever he did, he couldn't let go of his dreams of being with his mate.

He needed the trueblood. He loved him, not from now but from years ago. He wouldn't give up on his love like as if it was nothing at all.

"Yes, I know him. All of the omegas and warriors here call him young master and. I'm fine with going to him," he whispered.

"Taehyung, you don't know him. He's no better than Jungho. He... he just..." Jimin sighed, thinking about his cousin who he hates after what happened two years ago.

The incident which had broken his heart even more than it already was.

"He isn't a person who would treat you the way you need to be, baby," Jimin says, sadly.