49.

Third person pov

"Jimin will be here so don't worry, okay?" Jungkook cooed to the boy who was curled up in his embrace. 

Taehyung had woken up a while ago and was whining since the time he was told that Jungkook was leaving for a few hours.

He had, since then, been holding Jungkook tightly, not letting him leave their even room. 

He tried to break away, but Taehyung only held him tighter, with no intention of letting him go. 

Jungkook stayed still then and let the boy do whatever he wanted. He ran his fingers through Taehyung's ruffled up hair, smile turning shy when he remembered the way they had cuddled the previous night.

"Why are you going? Stay, please," Taehyung said, his voice muffling up in Jungkook's shirt.

He had his face buried on Jungkook's chest as he tried to stop him from going away.  The pout only got more and more when Jungkook didn't tell him that he was cancelling his plans of going.

"I just have to go, baby," Jungkook's voice got softer and lower as he said these words.

He was going to the graveyard because today was Hyejin's death anniversary.

He had to go. He couldn't ignore everything and stay back at home.

Fortunately, he hadn't been burning from inside like he had felt the past two years on this day.

He felt much lighter and better, barely even thinking about Hyejin because a certain blond who was tucked in his embrace wasn't letting him do so.

He had stolen every thought now. Everything of Jungkook revolved around him.

Jungkook was loving this new clingy, confident and cute side of the omega. Looking at how different Taehyung was behaving to him now, he didn't regret telling his past to him.

It had been a few days since he revealed his past to Taehyung and he loved how their relationship was developing steadily since then. 

Today, he would go to the graveyard and bid Hyejin his final goodbye.

He couldn't let Taehyung in until he let her out of his mind and heart completely and that was exactly what he was going to do today.

He didn't want to tell that to Taehyung because he knew the younger will make a fuss to come along.

He had already cried enough in front of the younger. He didn't want to embarrass himself more by crying in front of him again. His alpha pride wouldn't let him do so. 

So he told Taehyung that he needed to leave to do some work. 

Taehyung whined and lifted his head from the elder's chest, looking up at him.

He wrapped his arms around his neck, giggling playfully when Jungkook hands instantly shot to his waist to steady him.

"What are you doing, pup?" He asks softly, chuckling when Taehyung pecked his neck. "Are you doing all this to make me stay back?" 

Taehyung nodded against his neck before pecking on it again.

Jungkook pushed him away slowly, smirking down on him before leaning down and wrapping his arms below his knee and waist before standing up, carrying him bridal style.

Taehyung gasped, looking at the elder with wide eyes, falling into his trap submissively.

He knew exactly what the elder was doing--getting him distracted to get rid of him skilfully--but couldn't do anything to stop him.