2. Bullets And Bullies

Dasi run, run, run

The muscle under my right eyebrow twitched

"I hate this."

Jeongyeon looked up from her phone. "You hate what?"

"Some random guy staring at- no, ogling at you," I growled lowly. "I hate it."

"Aw, I'm sorry Taehyungie, but I don't like you back," she teased.

I rolled my eyes. "You know it's not like that."

I took a gulp from the glass mug, feeling the slight, warm vibrations throughout my insides as I set it back on the table between us.

"Why are you so pissed off then?" she asked, a smirk playing on her lips as she took the rim of her glass between them.

"Why? Because he's staring at you!" I whisper yelled.

"So what?" she said indifferently as she put down the glass, blinking several times.

"Have you even seen the look in his eyes?" I could barely keep my voice low. "He's probably taking your clothes off in his mind!"

She frowned slightly in annoyance. "Chillax, dumbass. It's not as if you can do anything about it."

I huffed, folding my arms across my chest.

"C'mon, forget about it," she said, putting her phone down on the table. "What can he do anyway?"

"What can he do? He can hunt you down and rape you!"

"Don't you overreact sometimes?" she said, irritated. "Not every pervert is a rapist."

"But what if he turns out to be one?"

She sighed as she looked around the place. "Who is this guy anyway?"

I jerked my head toward the left, where the counter was. He was leaning against it, probably waiting for his order, as he eyed Jeongyeon. The dim lights dully illuminated his face, soft features casting shadows on it, which, along with his lustful yet stony expression, gave him an eerie persona.

Which Jeongyeon didn't notice, obviously. She didn't even give him a second glance.

"Let it be," she said brusquely. "This isn't what we're here for."

I didn't want to admit, but she had a point. It wasn't what we were there for. Still, I couldn't help but scowl at the guy, even after he shook his head ever so slightly and took his lecherous gaze off of her.