3. The Boss

You guys are all mine, mine, mine, mine, mine

"May I know," Jeongyeon demanded, turning her head to look behind herself, "why I'm being tied up?"

Her front was pressed against the door of the driver's seat of a car whose model I had no idea about.

The blond man who'd suggested that they fuck us before killing us- who had just begun tying up her wrists behind her- gave her a sour look. "Shut your trap, bitch."

She just raised her brows in amusement.

I knew she was scared, but now that we really were doomed, it was better not to let it show.

I tried to do the same.

"Don't worry, babe, he's just pissed off because he didn't get to fuck you," a girl said lazily. She had Jeongyeon's shoe in her hand, sole facing up, and was shaking it, probably trying to find some hidden weapon or something. The chestnut-haired girl had ordered a few of them to 'disarm' us, and I was going through the same process. "Or check you for weapons at that. Trust me, the advantage he would've-"

"Don't you talk too much, Jeon?" the blond man snapped.

The petite girl looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "I've got a shoe in my hand."

"Please don't ruin my shoe to beat him up," Jeongyeon chimed in.

My breath got caught in my throat when the blond man raised his fist at her. She flinched, and for some reason I did too, but thankfully, he stopped himself right on time.

"I told you to shut. Your. Trap," he growled through gritted teeth.

"Aw, poor ol' Yuta-Boo got all worked up!" teased the girl who had Jeongyeon's shoe in her hand.

"Hey!" I felt my jacket being yanked off me.

"Where'd you bring this from?" the purple-haired boy scoffed. "Trashcan?"

A button-up shirt was now the only thing covering my torso, and it was cold. Very.

"Give it back," I said, trying my best to keep my voice steady.

"Uh huh," the guy murmured, searching it inside out as he strolled away. "After I'm done with it."

Before I could protest, the pretty girl- the one who'd stood next to this very purple-haired boy when they were contemplating what to do with us- was back with my shoes and socks, standing right in front of me, her stance somewhat demeaning.

I couldn't help but remember all the bullies I'd ever had.

"Put them on," she said curtly, dropping them at my feet. The look she gave me pinned me to the spot, my back pressing against the car behind me and Jeongyeon.

I almost gulped.

Mommy Jeongyeon she's bullying me.

I wanted to look at her, and her to look back at me reassuringly. But I didn't dare to. I just crouched down and quickly started shoving my foot into my sock.